Home General Discussion
Options

Q Cigars?

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
Anyone ever visit one of these places? Have one nearby? Maybe it's just a NY/NJ thing. Apparently there are multiple locations and they sell only their own line, Portes cigars. I saw one pop up recently and finally checked it out. Guy there was very nice and walked me through the line more or less and I picked up a few to try.
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just did a quick online search and they seem to be only in NY and NJ... kinda like WaWa :^)

Let us know what you think of the ones you picked up, though.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Just did a quick online search and they seem to be only in NY and NJ... kinda like WaWa :^)

Let us know what you think of the ones you picked up, though.
    I hope they're like WaWa, WaWa rules! ;P Will do though. If they're good I might have to drop some bombs. Er, I mean stock up on 'em.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    There's WaWa in MD too!

I've also discovered Cortez cigars in Shrewsbury when I lived in NJ. Same concept: self rolled cigars only.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    That's why I didn't know anything about them, I only got that far as well!! Hahahah