Home Non Cigar Related

I'll be in the office all day today ...

2»

Comments

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    That's how I try to spend my Fridays, Surfing the web. These past few months I have been getting less and less.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Dano
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's shakin' bacon? Kickin' up the Chucks and chillin' I see. One more appointment for me, then home I go. Hope you had a rockin' day, bro!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    These past few months I have been getting less and less.

I know the feeling... my wife is pregnant....

Ba Dum Tsss :)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curtis, Shimbo, Doug, sup guys.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    Suuuuuup John
    WHAT UP Mr. Stogie Stand!!!?

What's on your agenda today? Slow day at the office?
    Starbucks, donuts, c.com forum, instagram, c.com forum, draw ... repeat. Lunch repeat, repeat.
    Nice.

Let's compare days:
    Coffee, (no donuts - sad face), forum, emails, forum, calls, repeat....lunch, repeat, repeat

I don't see "smoke a cigar" on your agenda though....for shame

EDIT: You could try to catch the USA v CAN hockey game too. Starts in about 20 mins
    Most likely I'll light up tonight.

If I had my headphones I would
    Word big bird.

What kind of donuts you got?
    Krispy Kreme son!
    Dude! You're in the freaking RC. What's wrong with you! Get your but down Foothill to Glendale and visit the Donut Man!

Now I'm jonesin' for some Donut Man. This is bringing back 1997. Freaking college flashback. Great apple fritters. Strawberry "filled".

Mmmmmmm. Doooonut.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    I just googled it. I'm gonna have to check this place out. Where did you go school???
    danielzreyes:
    I just googled it. I'm gonna have to check this place out. Where did you go school???
    Scooooby Dooby Doo! 47! Chirp! Blue and White!

Pomona (not Cal Poly, the one in Claremont) College, baybee!

I dropped out...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel:
    danielzreyes:

I dropped out...
    Gotcha.... i think lol
    danielzreyes:
    Martel:
    danielzreyes:

I dropped out...
    Gotcha.... i think lol
    One of the 5 C's.

Each of the colleges is often associated with a character from Scooby Doo. Pomona is the Scoob, himself. A math professor there proved that all numbers are equal to 47. They're the Sagehens, and their mascot is Cecil. He says, "Chirp."

Martel:
    danielzreyes:
    Martel:
    danielzreyes:

I dropped out...
    Gotcha.... i think lol
    One of the 5 C's.

Each of the colleges is often associated with a character from Scooby Doo. Pomona is the Scoob, himself. A math professor there proved that all numbers are equal to 47. They're the Sagehens, and their mascot is Cecil. He says, "Chirp."
    Are you from out here?
    danielzreyes:
    Martel:
    danielzreyes:
    Martel:
    danielzreyes:

I dropped out...
    Gotcha.... i think lol
    One of the 5 C's.

Are you from out here?
    Heck, no. When my first choice school rejected me, and my second choice wait-listed me I pulled out the short list and the next three choices had one school in L.A. and two in MN. What would you choose?

it's about that time for me here. Thank you all for keeping me company.it was still a productive day though, I made a handful of cookie stands.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    it's about that time for me here. Thank you all for keeping me company.it was still a productive day though, I made a handful of cookie stands.
    Cookie Stands ? Are you expanding the product line.
    kaspera79:
    danielzreyes:
    photo 5435032E-orig.jpg
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    kaspera79:
    danielzreyes:
    photo 5435032E-orig.jpg
    That reminds me, I have to find a Girl Scout and get some Thin Mints, and Tagalongs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    Hi Kuya, pass the panzit.
    James! Do you really eat Filipino food?
    yes I do, but homemade is preferred.
    kaspera79:
    danielzreyes:
    Been awhile since I've made one but here's a custom Cookie Stand I made awhile ago.
    photo 8F73CCBB-orig.png
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cool!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're soooo good with your hands.....your wife ever give you that compliment?