Home General Discussion

Proposition

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure where I post this cause it isn't a pass or a trade or a bomb or 101 but it is cigar related. So here it goes.... I've got $50 and I want to get a sampler of cigars for my brothers bachelor party. I'm looking to get 10-14 sticks. I'm hoping to get some sweeter (but not sweet tip or infused) cigars and some generally well rounded earthy, leathery, smooth sticks. Possible a pair of 5 different sticks? Suggestions? What would you recommend or do you have some sticks that you would've willing to throw together that I could purchase from you? I've got about a month before the event.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Ps... I don't know if this will rub someone the wrong way or if it's out of forum etiquette. Lol if so. Sorry. Lol
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    you might want to shoot TimB or AndyD a message, he might be able to put something together for you
    brianetz1:
    you might want to shoot TimB or AndyD a message, he might be able to put something together for you
    who and who? Lol
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    This too since Tim rocks.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    brianetz1:
    who and who? Lol
    timb and andyd are sales people here at cigar.com......they could throw together a sampler for you if you explain what it is for your price and what you are looking for. timb@cigar.com and andyd@cigar.com are their addresses.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    LiquidChaos66:
    brianetz1:
    who and who? Lol
    timb and andyd are sales people here at cigar.com......they could throw together a sampler for you if you explain what it is for your price and what you are looking for. timb@cigar.com and andyd@cigar.com are their addresses.
    yup. That's the way to go.
    I will send Tim an email tonight. Not showing favoritism towards any CCOM employees or anything... He just happens to have his email address mentioned first. Lol
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    I did the same thing but called and got exactly what I was looking for.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.