Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Need intel, willing to pay for it.

So most of you are aware that I'm facing imminent destruction from a bomb making its way around several brothers before it lands on my porch. This is courtesy of one Puff Dougie, and frankly one of the nicest gestures anyone's ever made to me here or anywhere. I'm putting together a thank you package and I need everyone's help. Put your sticks away (snicker), I need your brainpower. Tell me what Doug likes, either here or by PM if you don't want him to know you sold him out. If it's something HTF and you have a lead on it, send that as well.

I'll put everyone's name into a hat who supplied the info in the end and draw a winner of a sampler as a thank you.
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh oh!
    Let me go thru my texts and PMs.
    Give me a little time on this. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Man, either Puff is a man of mystery, has gathered massive respect so no one will throw him under the bus, or...
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He likes the shiny things,he also told me likes the ones that start with p.does that help?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Man, either Puff is a man of mystery, has gathered massive respect so no one will throw him under the bus, or...
    ...he flies skillfully under the radar. Muahahahaaaa!!!

Seriously, Ken... payback is completely unnecessary. I remember how I felt when my first son was born, and yours just happened to coincide with my joining and becoming active here... so, it seemed like a good idea to let everyone gang up... err... join together to help you celebrate.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your PM Ken, I had to take off for a while and almost forgot about throwing Doug under the bus.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to his kids, daddy likes big boobs and blonds.......hope this helps.

If not, just bypass this information as it is coming from a drunk.
  • Options
    bandyt09:

Hey!! They were supposed to keep that between them and me... and their therapists!!! Dang those brats!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

Hey!! They were supposed to keep that between them and me... and their therapists!!! Dang those brats!!
    By the way Doug, your kids really really like dark beer..............a little bit of it and they sing like Justin Beiber.........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

By the way Doug, your kids really really like dark beer..............a little bit of it and they sing like Justin Beiber.........
    Well, there ya go, Ken. I guess you'll just have to send my boys a case of Guinness and they'll tell you everything you need to know.
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

Well, there ya go, Ken. I guess you'll just have to send my boys a case of Guinness and they'll tell you everything you need to know.
    Don't worry, Doug, this forum is far more helpful in PM ;D
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken I hope you hit him good. That guy deserves some love. I don't have the intel you need but you just need to unleash the Kraken.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Ken I hope you hit him good. That guy deserves some love. I don't have the intel you need but you just need to unleash the Kraken.
    (and please note, that is "kracken" with a "k" not a "c" because we're not THAT kind of forum......are we? image)
  • Options
    perkinke:
    jsnake:
    (and please note, that is "kracken" with a "k" not a "c" because we're not THAT kind of forum......are we? image)
    I just figured he was telling me to include rum...