Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Crushed by a noob!!

Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
Llado1 wasted no time introducing himself to me. I got home today to find a box busting at the seams in the mailbox. Adam put the smackdown on me big time!! Thank you brother. Great selection of sticks. Btw the image got cropped. If you click on the picture you can see the total damage. Revenge will be swift and painless. image

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez Chuck did all of those fit in a small flat rate? Enjoy! Nice hit on a deserving guy!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Geez Chuck did all of those fit in a small flat rate? Enjoy! Nice hit on a deserving guy!
    Yes sir, a sm. flat rate busting.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dang. this is a total breed of "new guy"
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    This was sent by Llado1? Do you know him from another site? He just joined here today. Either way, very nice selection!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!! its great to see newbs on the move!!!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    This was sent by Llado1? Do you know him from another site? He just joined here today. Either way, very nice selection!
    You are right, this did spill over from another forum. Sorry I didnt realize it til afterwards. But still, Adam is a stand up guy.
  • Options
    Llado1Llado1 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    What can I say. Money buys nice things. Enjoy brotha!
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I found out the hard way you can fit 20 sticks in a sm flat rate
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    Llado1 wasted no time introducing himself to me.
    I got home today to find a box busting at the seams in the mailbox.
    Adam put the smackdown on me big time!!
    Thank you brother. Great selection of sticks. Btw the image got cropped. If you click on the picture you can see the total damage.
    Revenge will be swift and painless.

Wait... Does this mean I'm going to get roundhoused in the face?
  • Options
    Llado1:
    Chuck N:
    Llado1 wasted no time introducing himself to me. I got home today to find a box busting at the seams in the mailbox. Adam put the smackdown on me big time!! Thank you brother. Great selection of sticks. Btw the image got cropped. If you click on the picture you can see the total damage. Revenge will be swift and painless. Wait... Does this mean I'm going to get roundhoused in the face? image
    It means Im going to beat you up, and throw you to the sharks my boy. Lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Llado1:
    Chuck N:
    Llado1 wasted no time introducing himself to me. I got home today to find a box busting at the seams in the mailbox. Adam put the smackdown on me big time!! Thank you brother. Great selection of sticks. Btw the image got cropped. If you click on the picture you can see the total damage. Revenge will be swift and painless. Wait... Does this mean I'm going to get roundhoused in the face? image
    It means Im going to beat you up, and throw you to the sharks my boy. Lol
    Hey Chuck, I love me a noob hell bent on laying a smackdown on a brother. Also, the fact that I am on my 7th rum. Did the noob leave a return addy? If so, please do a drunk a favor and PM it to me...............Time to show someone the power of a 20 count.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Llado1 wasted no time introducing himself to me. I got home today to find a box busting at the seams in the mailbox. Adam put the smackdown on me big time!! Thank you brother. Great selection of sticks. Btw the image got cropped. If you click on the picture you can see the total damage. Revenge will be swift and painless. image
    Good ones..that Dark Corojo Antano is a terrible smoke..you need to send it on to Tennesse for proper disposal! Lol.. Enjoy
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Hey Chuck, I love me a noob hell bent on laying a smackdown on a brother. Also, the fact that I am on my 7th rum. Did the noob leave a return addy? If so, please do a drunk a favor and PM it to me...............Time to show someone the power of a 20 count.
    Uh oh!! This is not good!! Todd and his legendary 20 count are dangerous enough, but Drunk Todd with the keys to the 20 count??? It's been nice knowin' ya, Llado1.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:
    Uh oh!! This is not good!! Todd and his legendary 20 count are dangerous enough, but Drjunk Todd with the keys to the 20 count??? It's been nice knowin' ya, Llado1.
    pm sent. Smack that noob
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:
    Uh oh!! This is not good!! Todd and his legendary 20 count are dangerous enough, but Drjunk Todd with the keys to the 20 count??? It's been nice knowin' ya, Llado1.
    pm sent. Smack that noob
    And responded. Now it is up to you if I smack that noob...........................Adam, your life is now in Chuck's hands :).
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Chuck N:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

pm sent.
    Smack that noob

And responded. Now it is up to you if I smack that noob...........................Adam, your life is now in Chuck's hands :).

Hahahaha you couldn't hit a noob if you tried. Good luck finding the PO you drunk bastird! While your at it, send some of that booze my way so we can sober you up. Chuck probably sent you his own address that sneaky lil guy. He's taking advantage of you!
  • Options
    Llado1:
    Hahahaha you couldn't hit a noob if you tried. Good luck finding the PO you drunk bastird! While your at it, send some of that booze my way so we can sober you up. Chuck probably sent you his own address that sneaky lil guy. He's taking advantage of you!
    You mock the 20 count and it's ability to find the PO all on it's own?

And the last time I was taken advantage of was when I woke up in the wrong section of Bangkok. Now that you've made me regress and remember that time, well, let's just say, it won't be pretty.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Chuck N:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:
    pm sent. Smack that noob
    Llado1 not a wise move to poke a bear with a stick, good luck with that buddy.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:

And the last time I was taken advantage of was when I woke up in the wrong section of Bangkok. Now that you've made me regress and remember that time, well, let's just say, it won't be pretty.

It hasnt found my doorstep yet. Your bluffing!

Oh that was you in Bangkok? Sorry about that brotha. Won't happen again.
  • Options
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:

It hasnt found my doorstep yet. Your bluffing! Oh that was you in Bangkok? Sorry about that brotha. Won't happen again.
    Damn right it won't happen again. That's the last time I ever took a "shortcut" with a guy named Adam.

Your doorstep? Do you like your doorstep? You had better take pictures now so you can reconstruct it. By the way, Home Depot has a sale on mailboxes right now, I suggest you take advantage of the sale....
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:

Damn right it won't happen again. That's the last time I ever took a "shortcut" with a guy named Adam.

Your doorstep? Do you like your doorstep? You had better take pictures now so you can reconstruct it. By the way, Home Depot has a sale on mailboxes right now, I suggest you take advantage of the sale....

Ya know funny thing is I dont even have a doorstep. tehehe. Now I'm scared. How's about we all have a drink and forget about this ever happening... HAHAHAHAHA ya right! Im surprised you can still spell advantage! We need to take you home to your parents before you do anything stupid. The last time you tried hitting on a guy named Adam we found you in the dumpster wearing a women's dress. Ahhhh... Good times.
  • Options
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:

It hasnt found my doorstep yet. Your bluffing! Oh that was you in Bangkok? Sorry about that brotha. Won't happen again.

Ya know funny thing is I dont even have a doorstep. tehehe. Now I'm scared. How's about we all have a drink and forget about this ever happening... HAHAHAHAHA ya right! Im surprised you can still spell advantage! We need to take you home to your parents before you do anything stupid. The last time you tried hitting on a guy named Adam we found you in the dumpster wearing a women's dress. Ahhhh... Good times.
    Yeah Adam, what you fail to remember, I was wearing the dress already and that's how the whole deal in Bangkok happened. Now, it's my turn to take the lead..........................The 20 count now love YOU long time......................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:

Yeah Adam, what you fail to remember, I was wearing the dress already and that's how the whole deal in Bangkok happened. Now, it's my turn to take the lead..........................The 20 count now love YOU long time......................

Not as much as you loving that dress. Damn you couldve made for a hell of a lady. Well that night you were. I guess dreams do come true. hahaha 20 count. Bring it on! heading to home depot in the morning to get some supplies. It won't take much but a hammer and some nails.
  • Options
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:

Not as much as you loving that dress. Damn you couldve made for a hell of a lady. Well that night you were. I guess dreams do come true. hahaha 20 count. Bring it on! heading to home depot in the morning to get some supplies. It won't take much but a hammer and some nails.
    Don't forget the Duct Tape.......................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:

Don't forget the Duct Tape.......................

I have some left over from Bangkok. Too bad we didn't take some pics. we could've made a fortune.
  • Options
    Llado1:
    I have some left over from Bangkok. Too bad we didn't take some pics. we could've made a fortune.
    Ok Adam, too tell the truth, I wasn't really that drunk and I do have pictures............
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Llado1:

Ok Adam, too tell the truth, I wasn't really that drunk and I do have pictures............

Ooooo send those beauties my way! See now your going to make me go out and buy a photo book. Oh the things I do for love.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Llado1, who are you? You must be an alter ego of an existing member......
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Llado1, who are you? You must be an alter ego of an existing member......

nah brochacho. Just another new kid on the block looking to make a name. it can sometimes be hard dealing with all this jackazzery and what not, but Don't worry, you'll soon be in the corsshairs of the big bad noob. Cheers my friend!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    This is hilarious. If the cigars/phallic double entendre wasn't so easy I would say this was a d!ck measuring contest. I think I just did. Instead we are using coolers and USPS. Oh the humanity.