Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hey Boys and Girls/ Edited with a Pic

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've consumed enough rum today to make a pirate say WTF so if you PM me your addy before I sober up, I just may send you a cigar or two from the 20 count.

edit: For those that disbelieve, these were sealed before NCAA basketball started this morning. PM zeebra if you don't know what a big NCAA basketball fan I am.

PS. I will be in Las Vegas March 16 - 23 for Selection Sunday, the play in games and the opening round of the Big Dance...............

PSS. Bob, sorry that you have to scroll to see the whole picture, my bad.

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had any room I might take you up on that!!! So what kinda rum you drinking??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL!!! That's a really tempting offer, bro. But taking advantage of someone under the influence of rum is something I haven't done since my college days. Bahahaaahaaa!!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao todd you the man!! Have fun bombing away!! And that 20ct can kill us all lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only addy I have is in Loon Lake WA, but it doesn't belong to me. Does that still count? ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all that want to post and NOT send me your addy and think you are safe SERIOUSLY under estimate the 20 count and who the Bandyt man really is.................................Muwahahahahaha.......................
  • 11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    bandyt09:
    I've consumed enough rum today to make a pirate say WTF so if you PM me your addy before I sober up, I just may send you a cigar or two from the 20 count.
    It's on 9, must have been one heck of a day?
    jgibv:
    The only addy I have is in Loon Lake WA, but it doesn't belong to me. Does that still count? ;-)
    So John, what I hear you saying is that you want Loon Lake AND the Bandyt man to bomb you? Well, I can make that happen. Thanks for volunteering.........................................
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    John you fell right into that 1, hope they don't destroy u to bad before we meet up.
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:
    So John, what I hear you saying is that you want Loon Lake AND the Bandyt man to bomb you? Well, I can make that happen. Thanks for volunteering.........................................
    Oh John... you done stepped in it now, bro.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Effin Todd lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I'm drinking too! Let me know the target and I'll be all over it!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    The target is Sleeve. LFD is in the air, lol.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Wrong answer. I need to ship more to free up some cooler space.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Funniest. Saturday. Night. Ever! ROFL!!!
  • EoLEoL Posts: 182
    bandyt09:

edit: For those that disbelieve, these were sealed before NCAA basketball started this morning. PM zeebra if you don't know what a big NCAA basketball fan I am.

PS. I will be in Las Vegas March 16 - 23 for Selection Sunday, the play in games and the opening round of the Big Dance...............

PSS. Bob, sorry that you have to scroll to see the whole picture, my bad.
    Rum?? You just became one of my favorites hahaha
  • EoLEoL Posts: 182
    Double post
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:

My God!!! Do you all have coolerdors?
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I know the power of the 20 count since I still repairing my house from the first East and West gang war. You did introduce me to my favorite ISOM, but I took a beating.
    Gaetano7890:
    I know the power of the 20 count since I still repairing my house from the first East and West gang war. You did introduce me to my favorite ISOM, but I took a beating.
    What ISOM was that?
    flowbee:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:

I have no coolidor, just a 20 count.................
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:
    WTF??!!? No!!! Please accept my resignation, Todd. I have felt the love, errr wrath, of the 20 ct before. Still recovering. I'm going to go crack another beer. I'll catch you crazies later ;-) Have a good evening every one

jgibv:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:
    WTF??!!? No!!! Please accept my resignation, Todd. I have felt the love, errr wrath, of the 20 ct before. Still recovering. I'm going to go crack another beer. I'll catch you crazies later ;-) Have a good evening every one
    Seriously John? Shall you now be known as Nancy on the forums? Are you escared of the West Coast?

Hey Kool-Ade, I mean Shizz, I think John, err, I mean Nancy, is calling you out........
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    The Ramon Allones LE 2011, I enjoyed that one so much I bought a box
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:
    Seriously John? Shall you now be known as Nancy on the forums? Are you escared of the West Coast?

Hey Kool-Ade, I mean Shizz, I think John, err, I mean Nancy, is calling you out........
    Nancy pantsy & don't wear it out :-)

You west coast bros are crazy, I mean there's some wild ones here in the Midwest and out east, heck even the dirty south has some wild ones.....
    But westies, I know better than to cross y'all --- insane in the membrane. (I think there's something in the water).
    Jim's already got my # ... he kept bombing me back to the Stone Age, had to change my name to Fred flintstone, finally waved the white flag and begged for mercy. True story.

bandyt09:
    flowbee:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:

***magical 20 ct, correct?

jgibv:
    bandyt09:
    flowbee:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:

***magical 20 ct, correct?
    John, thanks for the attempted suck up but, I'm sorry as the Shizz phone has already rang. Get the sandbags ready........................
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Hahahahahahahaahahahahaha
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Daniel said he was low too bro.
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Daniel said he was low too bro.
    Really now. This is good information to have. Especially since I have TOO MANY Cohiba's................DZR on notice").

FYI, DZR and James, looks like an 80% chance for a Temecula herf next Saturday 3/1.