Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I have been destroyed. Need new pants!

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I leave town for work for just one night and I turn down my street and have no house. It is gone. The cars are gone. The wife and kids are gone. Dogs are gone. All my pants are gone. Here is the damage:

Contest winnings from SleevePlz. What an amazing selection. Thanks Tony!!!!

Trade with Trident. Well I think it is a trade. He won't tell me what he wants in return. I have something planned for him though. Just amazing Roman! Thanks so much brother. You know I got your back!!

This noob Stubble offers up a new hunting vest with tags. Wife and I got bows this year and plan on trying out our first hunting attempts this Fall. Been looking at cammo and this was a nice offer too crazy to pass up. He also slipped in 3 awesome stowaways. Thanks Steven. You may be a marked man now. Just saying...

Last but not least I received an unexpected smackdown from jd50ae. 5 Vegas is my favorite brand to buy at Ccom and I got a nice fiver and a couple extras. Thank you James! You caught me off guard.

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    That's some nasty damage for one day, my friend! Did these guys clear out your entire block?
  • Options
    I see a neighbor stumbling around out there looking for something. So excited I have no idea where to start. Think I will herf wearing just the vest.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I see a neighbor stumbling around out there looking for something. So excited I have no idea where to start. Think I will herf wearing just the vest.
    Eww, I was just in KC too....
  • Options
    New Boots:
    jsnake:
    We need to meet up at Outlaw or Cigar & Tabak sometime! If you have some extra free time I may be able to arrange a visit to XIKAR for you as well.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    New Boots:
    jsnake:
    We need to meet up at Outlaw or Cigar & Tabak sometime! If you have some extra free time I may be able to arrange a visit to XIKAR for you as well.
    Uh YEAH! It's only about 2hrs from me. Most any weekend I'm not working. We need to convince Brian to bring his lazy tush to the KS side too!
  • Options
    Next event I will take the day off.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Jsbake;

That's Just Beautiful!!!

Enjoy them bro!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Next event I will take the day off.
    Might have to shoot for April, if we're doing an event. I can't make the 8 Mar event.
  • Options
    We need to plan a KC herf!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    We need to plan a KC herf!
    Yes. We. Do. There are quite a few in the KS/MO area(s).
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice score Jake! Enjoy all dat
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The big one in the bunch is small compared to the one I kept. Don't know if I will ever smoke it.....I am afraid. The Black Pearl should rest for a couple of weeks...found out they improve a bunch with time. Enjoy...