email me for the current list;
guardian81inc@gmail.com

Thanks!
Chuck

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Hey Chuck!

Welcome to the boards, thanks for joining us!

Can you do me a favor, and head over to the new guy area and introduce yourself...if you've not done so already? It will give the guys around here a way to "meet" you, before any trades happen. We like to know who were trading with, before we jump into something like that.
  • Options
    g81incg81inc Posts: 13
    Thanks... I introduced myself on 2.16.14...see my posts - guess we gotta start somewhere.
    Chuck
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    g81inc:
    Thanks... I introduced myself on 2.16.14... Chuck
    AH! Ok, good...I can never keep track. Or maybe I just don't pay attention....maybe both. Then the "Newbie trading" thread is your best bet.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    g81inc:
    Thanks... I introduced myself on 2.16.14... Chuck
    Yes he did... You should be able to trade with anyone, if ya wish to do a newb trade you can also do that, with you sending package first. If you don't find anyone pm me and I think I can accommodate you, Mike
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    g81incg81inc Posts: 13
    ok... gotcha ---
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    g81inc:
    ok... gotcha ---
    Check in box.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    New Boots:
    We like to know who were trading with, before we jump into something like that.
    Really? Seems a lot more like new guy joins and immediately gets bombed with no vetting whatsoever.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    How many times can it be said? If you want to bomb people, bomb them. If not, don't. Nobody is forcing you to, but I have no idea why people are complaining about new guys getting bombed.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    How many times can it be said? If you want to bomb people, bomb them. If not, don't. Nobody is forcing you to, but I have no idea why people are complaining about new guys getting bombed.
    listen man!!i'll bomb you if i want, any one want to complain? no! good,LOL i'm not bombing you.;)
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Trading and selling, obviously you'd want to get to know someone (probably). Bombing...you're not expecting anything back, so it's all good if that person straight up leaves. Joe, do NOT bomb me!!! :) I'm trying to thin out my stock as it is.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody's got their own guidelines on how they participate in the forums. Some folks don't like to trade until they've gotten to know the other person a bit... some jump right in. Some people don't try to buy sticks from sellers they don't know yet, and others are willing to take the risk. Some folks like to bomb newbs and some prefer to wait and see if they stick around awhile. Bottom line seems to be, They're my sticks and it's my money... so everybody do whatever you want and let everybody else do what they want.

There should only be one universal rule for forum members: EVERYBODY BOMB RAIN!!!!! Bwahahahaaahaahaaaa!!!!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon