Need ...

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Dun Done
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Now that's what you call fast food.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I guess I'll soon find out what all the rave is about.... Daniel, your too kind, I assume there is no point in trying to fight this

Mike, I gave you that info in confidence that it would only be used in extreme emergency (like I was on my death bed and my last wish was something specific only the good members here could help with) I'm very disappointed in you. I also thought that since you and only two others had my addy Daniel would have to work real hard to get it, guess I underestimated the power of Ccom and the BOTL
  • Options
    FireRob:
    I guess I'll soon find out what all the rave is about.... Daniel, your too kind, I assume there is no point in trying to fight this

Mike, I gave you that info in confidence that it would only be used in extreme emergency (like I was on my death bed and my last wish was something specific only the good members here could help with) I'm very disappointed in you. I also thought that since you and only two others had my addy Daniel would have to work real hard to get it, guess I underestimated the power of Ccom and the BOTL
    me working hard to get an addy is bad news bro. you wouldn't want that
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    FireRob:

If you gave it to Mike or Jim...NOBODY has to work hard. In fact, some don't have to work at all. PS: More work on our part = more pain on your part.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:

We are Bork. Resistance is futile.
    You are now part of the collective.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, that pic looks good! Making me hungry for some jalepenos!