Home Non Cigar Related

Hats off to Canada for the Gold in hockey

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Would have loved to see the US and Canada in the gold game, but Canada winning will work for me. LOL!
And I want to know why it is, when you are watching a game that is record, pre-empted or what ever it's called, some idiot will come along and go, "Oh, that game, just read on the internet Canada won the gold."
Freakin seriously??
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Would have loved to see the US and Canada in the gold game, but Canada winning will work for me. LOL!
    And I want to know why it is, when you are watching a game that is record, pre-empted or what ever it's called, some idiot will come along and go, "Oh, that game, just read on the internet Canada won the gold."
    Freakin seriously??
    Oh, thanks a lot, Tony! I was gonna watch that later!! :^p
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    0patience:
    Freakin seriously??
    Oh, thanks a lot, Tony! I was gonna watch that later!! :^p
    What are friends for?
    I just wanted to share the experience. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.