Home Non Cigar Related

Hey aka Big Jim aka Bigshizza, inquireing minds....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
...want to know. Besides your job and keeping 20 people at the PO employed, what do you do in your free time (between trips to the PO) or otherwise enjoy. I already have your address so I ain't being sneaky. I mean, it must take at least a day just to keep your humidor in good order.

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    ...want to know. Besides your job and keeping 20 people at the PO employed, what do you do in your free time (between trips to the PO) or otherwise enjoy. I already have your address so I ain't being sneaky. I mean, it must take at least a day just to keep your humidor in good order.
    He puts people to sleep....which is so damn ironic.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well....I'm an old guy who's back at school in the Social Work program at Eastern Washington University. But, I also major in boots and yoga pant viewing which doesn't pay well but has some fringe benefits. It takes me almost 2 hours to commute each way so my days are full. I relax by setting up flat rates and conspiring with others to blow up mailboxes with delicious treats. That's about it.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    You ought to hit up the next vherf that we have and meet a few of us. You learn a whole lot about the people outside of their board persona on the vherfs
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, very neat to face to the forum moniker...very fun group of folks too!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?