Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I've been hit!

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
Puff_Dougie went with the heat seeker and dropped this nice little package on me less than a week after introducing myself. Thanks for the warm welcome! Let's hope I embed the image right. image
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Puff_Dougie! And welcome to the forums. Bunch of great guys here and lots of fun
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Great Hit Puff_Doug,

That's a nice welcome, and welcome to the forums bro!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Nice hit Doug!

Unrelated thread jack - Puff, you have Foundry - Gears...we need to speak!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there, Eric! Hope there's something there you enjoy.

Daniel? What countertop is that, bro???
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Puff Puff give, baby! Excellent hit Doug!
    New Boots:
    One of my local B&Ms just started carrying them. So far, the one you see in the pic is the only one they've stocked.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    New Boots:
    One of my local B&Ms just started carrying them. So far, the one you see in the pic is the only one they've stocked.
    I dug around my BnM this past weekend, nadda!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I actually saw some of those at The Tasting Room in Madison, WI saturday and remember thinking, "That's weird." I walked right past them because I had no clue what they were and wasn't familiar with the brand.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    I actually saw some of those at The Tasting Room in Madison, WI saturday and remember thinking, "That's weird." I walked right past them because I had no clue what they were and wasn't familiar with the brand.
    Cool! You'll have to post a review after you try it. Curious to know what you think.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done, of course!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."