Home General Discussion
Options

Kansas City Herf - Outlaw North/South

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
Ok boys, we've talked about it...now, some planning is needed.

jsnake, Brian, MESKC

First off...Outlaw - North or South?

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care they are both the same driving time from my house. I prefer south just because it is huge and awesome.
  • Options
    I'd think South would be the better option also. It is full of awesomness
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    South works for me. I live up north but work in Lenexa. So the trip is no big deal to me.
  • Options
    So now we have to figure a date that will work for all.
  • Options
    My best weekend coming up is the last weekend in March. I can usually make any weekend work though. My schedule is flexible.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    My best weekend coming up is the last weekend in March. I can usually make any weekend work though. My schedule is flexible.
    That should work for me will just have a volleyball game Sat morning.
  • Options
    MESKC:
    New Boots:
    That should work for me will just have a volleyball game Sat morning.
    Ok, that's 2 for 29/30 Mar. I'd prefer 29th, but either is fine with me. We can even hit up Bdubs across the street!
  • Options
    29th is my birthday so I am already off that weekend and am open to any day. You guys just hash it out and I will be there. Might bring my father in law. His birthday is the same day the 29th too. Our family has like 10 birthdays within 1 week. That is birthday weekend. Oh I just remembered that my brother in law may be here too and he is a great BOTL and if he is here he will want to come too if you guys don't mind. He will fit right in.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    29th is my birthday so I am already off that weekend and am open to any day. You guys just hash it out and I will be there. Might bring my father in law. His birthday is the same day the 29th too. Our family has like 10 birthdays within 1 week. That is birthday weekend. Oh I just remembered that my brother in law may be here too and he is a great BOTL and if he is here he will want to come too if you guys don't mind. He will fit right in.
    Bring 'em all! South has the space!
  • Options
    Trying for Bert873 and Macs-Smokes also
  • Options
    Oh yeah we need to get a nice group
  • Options
    The more the better.
  • Options
    Can we shoot for early or mid afternoon? Think the family is having a birthday party.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Can we shoot for early or mid afternoon? Think the family is having a birthday party.
    Bday party mid-afternoon? Like 4/5ish?
  • Options
    That is what I am thinking
  • Options
    Just let me know the time.
  • Options
    4:30 I will be there. I also invited some guys from another forum who are regulars there. Maybe some Facebook peeps too.
  • Options
    Boom, easy peasy. 29 Mar @ 1630 - Herf it up!
  • Options
    I just hope I am not still wasted from the night before. Going to Disney on Ice.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I just hope I am not still wasted from the night before. Going to Disney on Ice.
    Start drinking now!
  • Options
    I kinda want to go ahead and pack up my Herf-A-Dor. It's going to take a while to figure out what 5 I'm bringing
  • Options
    I will bring a few but going to buy some bday sticks for myself while there. Definitely bringing something high end.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, breaking out the good stuff!
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad day for me as I am not going to be able to make this one. Sounded like a lot of fun as was looking forward to meeting everyone.
  • Options
    bert873:
    Sad day for me as I am not going to be able to make this one. Sounded like a lot of fun as was looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Try for one in April? Do this once a month?
  • Options
    bert873:
    Bummer buddy. Hope all is well. We can plan again maybe hit the event in April!?
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea hopefully April will work out. I know of 2 weekends that are already booked so hopefully it won't fall on either of those
  • Options
    New Boots:
    Boom, easy peasy. 29 Mar @ 1630 - Herf it up!
    Looks good to me.
  • Options
    Well, that's 3. Brian is avoiding this post like the plague.
  • Options
    I have at least 1 other guy from another forum coming. Probably have a family member or two with me as well. Depends on everyone's schedule. But hey we only need 2 to herf IMO.