Home Non Cigar Related

The Best Community - Thanks!

I know this has been done many times, but I just wanted to give thanks to everybody here once again! You guys are all just awesome! This forum has brought so much to me and even though it has become like a little daily addiction for me - it feels awesome! The things I have been able to try and the generosity of the people I have traded with is extraordinary! Where else can you find like-minded people that will be willing to help you out and split an order with you?!!! People that sometimes live so much farther away! I think it is awesome... I wish one day we could all do a great big herf with EVERYBODY from here! It would be awesome if CCOM organizes something like this... So anyway - once again - THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING GREAT BROTHERS OF THE LEAF!

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Awwww *blushes*
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am new but I have to agree. I really like this site and enjoy all of the great advice you guys have given currently and in the past. Seems like a great bunch of guys without flame wars and childish BS you usually run into on forums. I look forward to reading the new posts and am anxious to get on the good trader list to have some fun and experience some new cigars.