Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2 Week Warning!

I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. Two weeks from today is the birthday of a certain member that we all love slapping around from time to time. It is going to be his 34th birthday, maybe we can destroy him with 34 whoopings. I'm sure most of you have Jay' s, I mean "the birthday boy's" address, however I have it and will be more than happy to share.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    AH SONOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    oh, hey buddy. You want in on this?
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in. PM addy please
    bert873:
    I'm in. PM addy please
    Unrelated PM to you
    bert873:
    I'm in. PM addy please
    PM to you!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Is this true? Your bday so close to mine?
    jsnake:
    New Boots:
    Does Outlaw do birthday parties?
    New Boots:
    jsnake:
    New Boots:
    Does Outlaw do birthday parties?
    I don't know but my wish is that they let me have 3 minutes to grab whatever I want from the humidor.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Omg!! I almost sh.. T myself , then I realized i was 34 15 years ago, brace yourself Boots, im glad its you!!
    I can't let this get lost in the back pages.
    curtiscr79:
    You are a dirty dirty man!
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    I do what I can.
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    Lets throw this guy under the bus ^
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Bump for Bootsie
    curtiscr79:
    I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. Two weeks from today is the birthday of a certain member that we all love slapping around from time to time. It is going to be his 34th birthday, maybe we can destroy him with 34 whoopings. I'm sure most of you have Jay' s, I mean "the birthday boy's" address, however I have it and will be more than happy to share.
    7 days and counting!
    curtiscr79:
    curtiscr79:
    7 days and counting!
    Why do you wish my death!?
    I'm just trying to make sure you have a stick or two for your birthday.
    curtiscr79:
    I'm just trying to make sure you have a stick or two for your birthday.
    One, or two...or 700
    curtiscr79:
    How did this end up on page 4
    curtiscr79:
    curtiscr79:
    How did this end up on page 4
    I tried to throw it away
    Just so everyone knows. Ft Riley is in a 3 day shipping zone for me and I'm sure most others. That means if shipped today, it should land on "The Day". Hope that helps!
    curtiscr79:
    Just so everyone knows. Ft Riley is in a 3 day shipping zone for me and I'm sure most others. That means if shipped today, it should land on "The Day". Hope that helps!
    Not even a little bit
    curtiscr79:
    Good thing I live a little closer as I will not be getting it shipped today. Hopefully it'll still arrive on the big day
    bert873:
    curtiscr79:
    Good thing I live a little closer as I will not be getting it shipped today. Hopefully it'll still arrive on the big day
    Never trust in the USPS. I had a box take 4 days to get here, and it was shipped from the town I live in. Granted I'm on Ft. Riley and it was shipped from Junction City. However, if I walk out the gate of Ft. Riley, I'll be in Junction City. So...make sense of that.
    bert873:
    curtiscr79:
    No worries man, it's also nice to spread the pain out a bit.
    New Boots:
    bert873:
    curtiscr79:
    Never trust in the USPS. I had a box take 4 days to get here, and it was shipped from the town I live in. Granted I'm on Ft. Riley and it was shipped from Junction City. However, if I walk out the gate of Ft. Riley, I'll be in Junction City. So...make sense of that.
    Haha very true. You can never trust them. If it doesn't arrive on time I guess your celebration time will be extended a bit