Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My New Friend NewBoots

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
Yep this sneeky dog got me with a welcome package. Dont know if you remember your comment a day or so ago but I think you have now officially introduced your self. Seriously, I really do thank you!! Nice selection and I have never had any of the ones you sent and been wanting to try several of these.

Hey Boots you a fan of Camacho?

photo IMG_5256.jpg

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to give a new guy a black eye. The old five finger death punch. KaPow! Hope you feel at home now buddy.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Hope you feel at home now buddy.
    I do, thanks Jake!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you were run over by the welcome wagon!
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    FireRob:
    Hey Boots you a fan of Camacho?

Glad you got 'em safe and sound brother! Welcome!

Oh, and I've been here long enough to refuse to answer that question
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Boots!! Enjoy em Fire Rob
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Don't worry...around this place, I have the feeling that I'll be one of the first, but no where close to last.
  • Options
    Given the current situation around here, I thought I might just bump this. Maybe it will change some opinions maybe it won't. Don't want to beat a dead horse but the guy has done me sold, and I can't complain about him. This was my first official out of the blue welcome package.

Since were on the subject, if my memory is correct, I remember conversations on this forum a while back about people bombing brand new guys before the new guys proved they would even stick around and be productive members. I remember seeing NewBoots being one of those guys who would bomb all the noobs with less then 5 posts welcoming them to the forum. I remember this cause, I even being a new guy my self thought it was odd to bomb noobs so soon before the noobs "proved themselves worthy"

I know I am odd man out defending him, perhaps there are those noobs who took Jays bomb and never returned again, and there for can't also come to his defense. Any ways just my random thoughts on the matter. Jay your all right in my book.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Virtue ___ !
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Virtue ___ !
    FTW