Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Damn noob trades...WTF are they thinking...

REcently I took on a couple noob trades as a sponsor and check this *** out... Culprit number one is Mr. Llado1 who sends me an insane lineup with not only several of my favorites, but actually hit me with a couple I have never had in the Perdomo H conny corona, and the Ahston... Obviously, his counting skills are on par with the rest of the forum. Excellent package my friend, and if you have not PM'ed me your addy, please do so.

Next up is theGOAT I believe... The Goat had the balls to send me a FRIGGIN RAEL11... If you don't know what that is, it is a limited Edition Ramon Allones from the island we all know and love... Also for your viewing pleasure, my old time favorite, Avo Classic, which there is no such thing as too many in my humi since I have an entire humi dedicated to them LOL... Oddly enough, the Cu Avana is a first as well, and the Gold is a staple conny. Again, another excellent package my friend, and if you have not sent me your addy please do so.

Give these gents a round of applause for stepping into the wonderful world of trading at CCom. While your at it, feel free to send them lube tomorrow, as I may not make the PO until Friday...and they may need it...

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Excellent package my friend
    You just complimented a dude on his package haha. Well, it was very nice
  • Getting to where it's not safe to even look at the pics! Outstanding, Goat and Llado1. Now comes the fun part.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done, gentlemen!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    catfishbluezz:
    I <3 packages
  • Llado1Llado1 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    They said that when I passed kindergarten I had done so only by a few points. I dont understand why? I still count 5. Damn teachers and their fuggin rules!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Llado1:
    They said that when I passed kindergarten I had done so only by a few points. I dont understand why? I still count 5. Damn teachers and their fuggin rules!
    Hey, watch it mister! There will be no bad mouthing the teachers around here! Oh yeah, nice hits, btw!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha:-) :-) :-) nice hit!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Nice job guys!!
  • Llado1Llado1 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Llado1:

Hey, watch it mister! There will be no bad mouthing the teachers around here!

Oh yeah, nice hits, btw!

I guess thats why my girl teacher back in high school always would take me after class and use the paddle. She said I was being a bad boy. I always loved after school circulars. tehehe
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done you ruffled the Fish's scales!
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 69
    I was hoping that the Allones would make a statement!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hits.

Tropical Brown
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    catfishbluezz:
    jsnake:
    catfishbluezz:
    I
    I won't judge.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    catfishbluezz:
    jsnake:
    catfishbluezz: