Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Humi pillow with Ancient Warrior and a couple of friends.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
From allsomkedup, and how did he know I needed a humi pillow..? :) Great and very generous selection and I am sooo looking forward to the Ancient Warrior. I seem to just miss them on Sprint every time they come around. Thank you Mr Muruvanda....

Math still needs a little work :)image

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, and the Pillow's are handy to have
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Hey, I don't recall agreeing on any set number, so I just threw in 5. And thank you for the surprise 5V Cask Strength Toros and 5V 'A'. I last tried a Cask Strength maybe 2-3 years ago and wanted more. This hits the spot, thanks!

unnamed
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Hey, I don't recall agreeing on any set number, so I just threw in 5. And thank you for the surprise 5V Cask Strength Toros. I last tried one maybe 2-3 years ago and wanted more. This hits the spot, thanks!

I stand corrected, there was no mention of 6 for 6. I believe it was an ANCIENT WARRIOR and a couple of friends. My sincerest apologies.

• Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Those couple of friends invited a few more and they in turn called a few more, and suddenly it was a party!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jd you have a PM, a BOTL to BOTL trying to send out an Olive Branch of peace.