Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

onestrangemath

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Texans think big. Here, for instance, is a photo showing one cigar which arrived from Texas today:

Here's another good thing about Texans: They jump right in. No sooner did I ask who might do me a solid and let me try an Ave Immaculata than here steps Nathan up to the plate and crushed this spring training bomb outta the park.

Here's another good thing about Texas: It ain't Oklahoma.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Here's another good thing about Texas: It ain't Oklahoma.

Are you trying to butter up all the Texan's on here or what???
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm honorary.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I'm honorary.
    Did you mean "ornery"??

Nicely done onestrangeone!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ... oh, and a strange bump too, might as well...
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I sent a couple of sticks for Davis to try out and he decided to send these lovely ladies in return.image
    P.S. I can't bash Oklahoma to much, it does keep Texas from sliding into the Gulf after all ;)
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Gotta love us Texans, Webmost...
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Gotta love us Texans, Webmost...
    Why? You already do such an ample job of it yourselves.

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Lol... True...