Home Non Cigar Related

Never Ending Story...

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Feet.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smell 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gouda
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    And
    -- Winston Churchill

edited October 2015
    Boston 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nipples
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Are
    -- Winston Churchill

Beanie
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Babies
    Balanced

On
    -- Winston Churchill

shelves
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Of
    Rotten
    -- Winston Churchill

Mushrooms
    That
    -- Winston Churchill

Drip
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    snot
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    edited October 2015
    rockets
    -- Winston Churchill

On
    Grassy
    -- Winston Churchill

Wh@res
    Who
    -- Winston Churchill

Frolic
    In
    -- Winston Churchill

neverland
    Drinking