Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Never Ending Story...

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cofveve.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roasting some cofveve now. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chapter 2

When
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Nothing 
  • Options
    Else
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    could

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happen

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    to
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Mankind. 
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile,
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    ridiculous
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    as

• Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toast
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    And
  • Options
    Twice 
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    as

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    crusty
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    they

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slathered 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lugubriously
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    newbies

• Options
    from
  • Options
    over

• Options
    Herfing
  • Options
    Burnt
  • Options
    figs

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marshmellows
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make