Home General Discussion
Options

That didn't take long...... *SIGH*

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am obsessed again. Deeply obsessed. I found the mother load today but could only afford these. The decision on what to get was agonizing. When I get money again I may be broke. Thinking about living in a cardboard box.

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Walk away from the BnM!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it's referred to as "relapse" I understand
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I am obsessed again. Deeply obsessed. I found the mother load today but could only afford these. The decision on what to get was agonizing. When I get money again I may be broke. Thinking about living in a cardboard box.
    im right with ya!! One of the b&m's I frequent has tons of htf and expensive stuff...every time I go there I leave broker then I already am
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    The selection was amazing.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel ya, brother.

I happened to be in the neighborhood of my absolute favorite B&M the other day. Their selection is phenomenal, and I saw all sorts of goodies that made me want to fill up a wheel barrow and take it to the cash register. Then I remembered my bank account and budget and walked up to the counter... with one lonely LFD Ligero.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Well luckily for me this B&M is always good at holding back stuff in the back and putting it out slowly so everyone gets a shot. I also found a B&M that will hold and mail to me. Just excited but I know I have to shop responsibly. My wife likes Viaje too so she was all good with me grabbing those. Nice to have her onboard.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I was about to start a thread by the same name, but in my case it was about buying my first (yep, I know how it goes...I said first) cooler. Not out of room yet, but too much I want to try in this disagreeable weather. Cooler, beads and boxes in route. That sure didn't take long... It looks like you picked up some choice sticks though!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014