Home General Discussion
Options

March Madness?

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
When will this start this year? Monday? Did I miss something today? I thought it was a month-long thing, but maybe I'm not remembering it correctly?

And, no, I'm not talking basketball (although that's one of my favorite times of year).
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lancero sampler pls.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    When will this start this year? Monday? Did I miss something today? I thought it was a month-long thing, but maybe I'm not remembering it correctly?

And, no, I'm not talking basketball (although that's one of my favorite times of year).

I seem to remember one week, near the end of the month, that has a great daily deal each day. I think it was last year where the daily deals each day of that week were good/great/wow.

This winter has lasted so damn long that I forgot about March Madness (both the deals and the Bball).
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    yes, it is usually towards the end of the month for one week. they have classically started them at midnight each day EST. they sell out quick, so you gotta pay attention
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    yes, it is usually towards the end of the month for one week. they have classically started them at midnight each day EST. they sell out quick, so you gotta pay attention
    Yep. Last year I think they happened the last full week of March .... unbelievably awesome deals on the Daily Deal page.

The Beard had a special, pretty killer offer for the forum folks too.
    Definitely save your lunch money the next couple weeks, you'll need it towards the end of the month. If it's anything like last year - there will be offers you can't refuse - trust me on that.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Please keep us posted in this
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

officially, it starts 3/17

unofficially, we're stark mad year round. 

• Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    timb:

All you newbs should listen to what this man says!
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    timb:

Any super secret members deals for this week? lol....

Aj
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    timb:

The man has spoken. Listen to the man. Too bad I only remembered this with one payday of advance notice.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    timb:

All you newbs should listen to what this man says!
    oh, Im listening, loud and clear!!!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    timb:

Thats the way we like it!!!!!
    One God, One Truth