Options

Darm shame....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....but it happens.

And it goes around the entire cigar.

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    happened to 1 of my VSG Ashton's, so sad.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worst form me was my absolute favorite Fuente, and it was the last one I had. Sent the other one out in a flat rate. Sometimes I just wanna cry.....but, stiff upper lip and move on.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's when you get a piece of paper and scotch tape and make a makeshift band. Also one of the reasons I never take the band off till I have to. I also use the makeshift band for when it's wanting to crack from the lit end. Keep it close to the fire and slide it up as you go.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    That's when you get a piece of paper and scotch tape and make a makeshift band. Also one of the reasons I never take the band off till I have to. I also use the makeshift band for when it's wanting to crack from the lit end. Keep it close to the fire and slide it up as you go.
    Oh another great idea!!! Thankyou
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thing I've learned is that the so-called "head shops" sell small packages of plain tobacco sheets that are used to roll whatever they call pot cigars nowadays. You can make whatever size patch you need out of these sheets, moisten 'em, and stick 'em over the bad spot. I've used this trick in the past.... Just sayin'....
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not about to hold and smoke my cigar like a flute. Pitch it
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR