Home General Discussion

Mark Twain, 1876 Reserve and General Grant....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
...all read interesting. Any one smoked any of them..?

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Had one Mark Twain...died a little bit inside.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Rain:

i wish there was a "like" button for this post
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    Rain:

i wish there was a "like" button for this post
    It sure would save a lot of +1 posts...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I've had the grant twice. Tossed them both after 10 minutes.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    The Mark Twain took me about 5.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    No_one21:
    james40:
    The Mark Twain took me about 5.
    haha, that includes the time it took to get it, pour a drink, light it, get extension cord to charge iPad, go outside, etc.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raised on cheap cigars, just like Mark Twain, I liked it. I buy a box once or twice a year. Nearly identical to the Reposado '96 connecticut for me, right similar to the Gurkha Park Ave. Haven't tried the others.

Funny, I've smoked a few of The Griffins connecticuts, which I like, nothing against them, but I'd prefer the MT or the Reposado. To each our own.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the same price as the Mark Twain, I kinda like the Graycliff G2 for a budget connecticut. Any haters? Any lovers?
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Never had the General Grants, but I did once buy a box of General MacArthurs. All I can I say about them is:

I will return....them.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    For the same price as the Mark Twain, I kinda like the Graycliff G2 for a budget connecticut. Any haters? Any lovers?
    Been awhile, but I remember liking them, too.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Damn... are they really that bad? I wanted some too ut you guys are messing it up for me!

Aj
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Not a big fan of the G2. Id take the Twain over the G2 anyday. Some one already mentioned the Park Ave. $2 a stick shipped on sprintsale. Cant go wrong.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torano Brigade. Less than $2/stick.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.