Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mini Vinny New Papa Congrats Pass [UPDATED w/ Pass List

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    out the door!

Aj
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow is the big day for Ms Vinny !
    Heres to everything going well Vinny and congrats !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Tomorrow is the big day for Ms Vinny !
    Heres to everything going well Vinny and congrats !
    +1
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Vinny!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it today! Does that mean he will miss the Vherf? Good luck to Mr. Vinny...
    I'm gonna load this **** up and send it to my bro R in the am
    Cool! How 'bout some pics of the "work in progress"?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    Cool! How 'bout some pics of the "work in progress"?
    Do you want my size or Bob's?
    What's in the box when I received it
    And these are my puts
    PM to you Jim...
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Get some Jimbo!
    Alrighty out the door to Royln!!
    DC 9114901123086754610837
    Thanks Doug for sending this out! I'm sure Vinny will be surprised
    And... we have a baby!!! CONGRATULATIONS to Vinny and Mrs. Vinny on the birth of their bouncing baby boy!!! Way to go, guys!!

photo 73603856-C91C-4855-AB72-E2A0A74CEF87.jpg
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I am sorry I missed this pass!
    thehilk:
    I am sorry I missed this pass!
    We can still add you to the pass list if you like. Just say the word, bro!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Package arrived today.will post my takes and puts ASAP..
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have Stuble's address handy? Sent him a PM..waiting to hear back..i am trying to ship this box out today if possible!

Take on the left and puts on the right...I got something special planned for Vinny on the side as well....

photo 5F0E1E21-60A8-4FBF-B153-337D97B940EE_zpsgihvmz8a.jpg
    smoke em if you got em:
    Anyone have Stuble's address handy? Sent him a PM..waiting to hear back..i am trying to ship this box out today if possible!

Take on the top and puts on the bottom...I got something special planned for Vinny on the side as well....

photo 5F0E1E21-60A8-4FBF-B153-337D97B940EE_zpsgihvmz8a.jpg
    Addy sent check yo PM.... :)
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pass arrived today...My take (RP) on the left and puts on the right. It's back in the mail today heading East.

Delivery Confirmation: 9114901230803275801396

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it arrived a day early Bob....available for pick up at the PO!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pass Doug. It's shaping up to be a great collection of sticks. Congrats Vinny.

(I'm glad I got to sample the AJ fresh rolled.)

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the road again. 9114901189866153761004
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just got this in. I gotta get back to work, but I will open it up and post pics when I get home.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    It is back in the mail, tracking number 9505 5000 3007 4101 0000 46. Take on the right, puts on the left.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass is complete and on its way home to Daddy. Some good looking stuff in there. Thanks for running this Doug. I'm sure Vinny will enjoy

Won't make it to the PO tonight, so I will get it in the mail first thing in the AM. 9405 5036 9930 0278 7728 44
    rsherman24:
    Pass is complete and on its way home to Daddy. Some good looking stuff in there. Thanks for running this Doug. I'm sure Vinny will enjoy

Won't make it to the PO tonight, so I will get it in the mail first thing in the AM. 9405 5036 9930 0278 7728 44
    Awesome! Thanks for the update. Nothing left to do now but pace the halls until the stork arrives.
    Puff_Dougie:
    rsherman24:

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Nothing left to do now but pace the halls until the stork arrives.
    Great Job Everyone! Very nice Doug!!
    Did the stork's GPS system crash? Anybody know where this is?
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'm out of town at the moment buty neighbor is picking up my mail and packages so it's safe and sound and not burning up in the mailbox. I'll be home Sunday. :)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am out of town but I think I saw the delivered email