Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

gio164 thinks he's cute with his note and trade.....

So gio164 responded to a request to trade I sent out looking for some Goldie no.5's and informed me that this would be his first trade. We worked out the details and I offered a sponsorship to welcome him into the wonderful world of trading cigars on this forum. We'll let me tell you, his note and "trade" were obviously sent as a challenge and an attempt at embarrassment. I fixed the note and look forward to fulfilling my end. Thank you thank you thank you......and watch out. This guy will fit right in around here. And the money shot:

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We may have to help this brother out. Don't like to see anyone with an empty humi
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I do have an address for this poor poor soul now too....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn son!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice section of sticks!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I so want to trade with the noob.
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    holy crap. I can only dream about those.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy....he got b***** slapped. :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lad certainly knows how to make an entrance! Well done gio! Top shelf all the way!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    I do have an address for this poor poor soul now too....

Git 'im!
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    Glad you liked the sticks! Thanks for giving me a shot and please don't go nuts on your end, my humi really is full!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I saw some fireworks light up the southern sky last night....must have been Gio's package landing on your porch!!

That's a heck of a selection, Gio. Way to go! Lookin' good Zach.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very eloquent selection, top notch!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gio164:
    Glad you liked the sticks! Thanks for giving me a shot and please go nuts on your end, my humi really is empty!
    Fixed it for you.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."