Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Another Craft Beer

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
We've got this liquor/cigar/party store chain here called Specs. They have weekly specials on different categories. For the craft beer, it's Cabotella Mexican Ale, and the cheese is Sartori Bellavitano Merlot.

I know someone here was trying to get different crafts from other areas, but can't remember who. Speak up!

Comments

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me! Mississippi blows when it comes to craft beer selection. We can't order online and the beers can't have more than a certain % of alcohol content.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Morgan - One is reserved for you. Might have to hold it ransom for a certain Avery Island beer mug... ;-)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Me! Mississippi blows when it comes to craft beer selection. We can't order online and the beers can't have more than a certain % of alcohol content.
    Noted.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Beer/wine/liquor sales in MS make about as much sense as they did in Indiana. TN has some issues (like no wine in grocery stores, but beer is okay, unless that law just passed; there was a vote recently, I believe), but the municipality by municipality nature is annoying. You can get only beer at the grocery where I live (but they sell lots of "malt beverage" wines claiming to be like certain wines) but the next grocery store down the street is across the town limits and carries wine. Actual wine.

Gahhhhhh. Good thing is a couple of gas stations carry some great beer around here.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would all of you please talk about "Craft Beers" on a craft beer forum....pretty please...your killing me.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the craft beer scene sucks here in MI too. Oh wait, no it doesn't. Sorry guys. Beer is one thing MI does really well.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America