Home General Discussion

Step 1 - Admit you have a problem

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
On 18 Jan 14, I was at/around 1000 posts. I started a 7 man pass, which shipped to the first person on 3 Feb 14. The pass is currently at the next to last person. Within the 6-7 weeks since I posted this pass, I've somehow accomplished to post another 1000 times.

I think I have a sickness.

Comments

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Congrats. Now, step back from the key board, turn the power off, grab your favorite stick, light it up and enjoy your cigar. Again, step back from the key board and just walk away. Walk away.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    But....Wi-Fi! I can take all my friends with me! You guys live in here, ya know!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Like.

jk but I think your posts tend to be on topic and not worthless so it seems fine. I'm certainly online enough to post as much but just choose not to I guess.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, hold on,....... I just thunk up somethin'

Post what you like and like what you post.

Post count doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. If there wasn't a counter keeping track of the count, would we do anything differently? I say no. Not really. It's just a good excuse to start a pass. Right?

EDIT - (I didn't mean that to sound like a put-down either. Actually, I was kinda goin in the other direction. I don't think much of the quality vs quantity argument. When I hear people gettin in on that angle I just laugh.)
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Judge, he mentioned a pass, which IS cigar related. We plead not guilty to wrong section.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Judge, he mentioned a pass, which IS cigar related. We plead not guilty to wrong section.
    NICE!! LOL
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Getting a little obsessed are we Bootsie?

Aj