Home Non Cigar Related

St. Paddys Day

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Its coming up folks!

Whatcha gonna do?
I currently have no plans so I'll probably bogart some of yours.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Its coming up folks!

Whatcha gonna do?
    I currently have no plans so I'll probably bogart some of yours.
    Candelas? Green beer and green cigars? Just a thought.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I dont have any candelas, Bob. But that would be a cool idea.
    One God, One Truth
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    For the first time that I can remember, I will be out of town for work. One of the guys here sent me a AB Black market Flithy Hooligan that I intend to light up that day/night. I will buy some Irish beer and enjoy that in the hotel room. Now, if I am lucky and don't have to be out of town, well, I still plan to light up that stick, but do it on my deck. I still plan to drink some beer, but I will enjoy it more. I will make some type of Irish food or do the fall back with corned beef, cabbage and potatoes.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Corned Beef is one of my favorites. My wife is Irish so she prepares dinner very well. She cooks at least three since we also enjoy the sandwiches for a couple days after.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Corned Beef is one of my favorites. My wife is Irish so she prepares dinner very well. She cooks at least three since we also enjoy the sandwiches for a couple days after.
    Oh man, love corned beef hash made from true corned beef leftovers.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Viaje WLP St. Patrick's 2012 I got in the Bury the Hatchet pass. I plan to smoke that with a Guinness or three, corn beef and cabbage, etc,
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    I'll be stocking up on seasonal red ales!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KC has a great St. Paddys Day Parade which we will try to go to if I am home. A couple Candella cigars and a parade sound good to me. I will leave the drinking to those without kids.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    kaspera79:
    Oh man, love corned beef hash made from true corned beef leftovers.
    Oh yeah ! I forgot about that.. I did do that the last time she cooked some corned beef. Thanks for reminding me, She's going to have to cook an extra,extra now.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be In Las Vegas so no telling what kind of trouble I'll get in. Couple of Irish pubs and a nice Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner for sure.....................