Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Operation Screaming Eagle...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Gentlemen,

Seeking to organize a campaign of epic proportions. The target is worthy. This is a stealth mission. Volunteers are needed. PM for details.

That is all.
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    In.

I have been in communications with the Admiral as we speak.

Aj
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    In.

I have been in communications with the Admiral as we speak.

Aj
    Excellent! More details will be forthcoming...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to think about this. I served in the 82nd Airborne Division. The best military division in the world. The chickens on a string errr...I mean the screaming eagles were our rivals. We always won. Always.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Echambers:
    I'll have to think about this. I served in the 82nd Airborne Division. The best military division in the world. The chickens on a string errr...I mean the screaming eagles were our rivals. We always won. Always.
    The name of this mission is a nod to a different group. ;^)
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Echambers:
    Hey now, I was in both of those! Ok ok ok, I LOVED the 82nd, I respected the 101st.
    If you have PM'd for details and decided to opt in, please indicate your enlistment on this thread. It will be easier for me to keep track of recruits here than in a string of PMs. Thank you!

So far I have firm commitments from:
    Echambers
    WaltBasil
    dr_frankenstein56
    I actually was a Screaming Eagle.

That was my Squadron in Whidbey Island WA.

VP-1 Screaming Eagles. GO NAVY

Aj
    Enlisted Army - Oct 2002

Ft. Bragg, NC 2003-2006
    Ft. Campbell, KY 2006-2011
    Ft. Riley, KS 2012-current
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Duty First.
    Rain:
    Duty First.
    Service always
    New Boots:
    Rain:
    Duty First.
    Service always
    Threadjack continuously. LOL
    At least I was 33% on topic.
    Rain:
    At least I was 33% on topic.
    Haha! OK... gotta give ya that. ROFL
    you said duty.....

Aj
    I'm taking my post count and going home.Just kidding. But I heard that cheering!
    dr_frankenstein56:
    you said duty.....

Aj
    Settle down, Beavis!
    I've wondered, if you start "Operation blippidy bloop", and the target of said op PMs you, to be "in" what do you do?
    Give them a fake target with a date after you gave everyone else...they'll get the point when the bombs land.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested PM with details please
    Rain:
    Give them a fake target with a date after you gave everyone else...they'll get the point when the bombs land.
    Very devious... I like it!
    Enlistees so far now include...

Echambers
    WaltBasil
    dr_frankenstein56
    bert873
    New Boots
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Info, please.
    curtiscr79:
    Info, please.
    Info sent...
    Puff_Dougie:
    curtiscr79:
    Info, please.
    Info sent...
    I'm down with the brown. Oh wait, I mean I'm in!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    Puff_Dougie:
    curtiscr79:
    Info, please.
    Info sent...
    question is... Are you down wit da clown?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:

Echambers
    WaltBasil
    dr_frankenstein56
    bert873
    New Boots
    What you all up to???
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Doug, i love to jump on these team efforts, but i have to restock a little. Ill join you on the next one Mr. Puff!!
    flowbee:
    Doug, i love to jump on these team efforts, but i have to restock a little. Ill join you on the next one Mr. Puff!!
    Oh your low are you?

Aj
    WaltBasil:
    curtiscr79:
    Puff_Dougie:
    curtiscr79:
    Info, please.
    Info sent...
    question is... Are you down wit da clown?
    And In like Flynn!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Puff_Dougie:

Echambers
    WaltBasil
    dr_frankenstein56
    bert873
    New Boots
    What you all up to???
    Prison love, baby! Prison. Love.