Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stubble AGAIN?!? C'mon man.

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think Steve didn't like me giving out his address to everyone. Totally unexpected 2nd smack down. Seriously brother thank you so much. The sticks are awesome and the nubber is way cool. Can't wait to try it it. Excited about these cigars too.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Awesome sauce!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! One more and you're all set for corn on the cob at the next family bar-b-que!

Seriously, though... we've got some talented and creative BOTL's around this place! Bookmarks... stogie stands... nub-stabbers... Very cook, Stubble!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    That's awesome! One more and you're all set for corn on the cob at the next family bar-b-que!

Seriously, though... we've got some talented and creative BOTL's around this place! Bookmarks... stogie stands... nub-stabbers... Very cook, Stubble!
    So funny you say this because my wife asked where the other one was. Said you can't eat corn on the cob with just one.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:

Bookmark: Check
    Stogie Stand: Check
    Nubber: Ah CRAP! *note to self* "Leave Stubble alone"
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My way of bringing the forum closer. You have to find another BOTL that has one, then arrange for a BBQ. HA!! Enjoy and don't run with it!!

I also have it on good authority you have a big day coming up.......
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Enjoy and don't run with it!!
    It's all fun and games until somebody is drinking bourbon and smoking a fine cigar down to the nub and ends up putting their eye out! Maybe you need to put a warning label on those bad boys! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Stubble:
    My way of bringing the forum closer. You have to find another BOTL that has one, then arrange for a BBQ. HA!! Enjoy and don't run with it!!

Who has a big day? What are we talking about?
    Stubble:

Oh crap! I have no idea what you are talking about. Well I am going to Disney on Ice ;)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's leaving carcasses in his wake! Nice corn holder, nice craftsmanship!!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Im thinkin we should give stubble another nick; like , oh i dont know, maybe RANGER, Texas Ranger!!!

Kinda catchy!!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey flowbee....

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Stubble:
    Hey flowbee....

HAHAHAHAHA
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Ranger. C'mon Man!!!!

You do know, I am blaming the Jsnake!!