Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Enola Gay Sucks!

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Arizona and the surrounding areas will pay unless they come clean. More to follow, real soon.
photo 4A668F6B-6DD9-405A-9A5D-8ABA6934F87F.jpg

Comments

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Wow, that is one heck of a hit. I'm glad to see my name is not on that hit list. I'm equally glad they weren't shipped from anywhere near my location so I won't be a suspect.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Good to see Lee is back...err I mean enola
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. That is a beat-down. I wish I knew who was behind this just to watch the retaliation. It would be Epic.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Them there guys a putting the hurt on a few well deserving bros once again !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jesus, enola gay is killing people this week
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea who these guys are, but they sure do pack a wallop! They've chosen some very worthy targets as well. Shock and awe!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Ouch, they hit hard for dead folks.
    One God, One Truth
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Smokes. They couldn't have picked a better target IMO. Rick deserves all the smackage he can get.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    ahh i see Toombes is back to his old tricks
    Medic45:
    So Toombes is behind all of this? We should all unleash fury on him?
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Medic45:
    So Toombes is behind all of this? We should all unleash fury on him?
    Yes Yes I agree.. All bomb Toombes.. :)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    All it took was a FOG to dime out another FOG. Game on!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this isn't just 1 guy, its a few i think, from somone out west going across border to AZ and shipping them out. So which ones is it? that's the real ? So many great brothers out there and they are all heavy hitters.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Stay tuned Ray, I'll flush him out.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will help you bring the pain Rick!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I just took a closer look at that picture....I like those shorts fellas, very classy!
    One God, One Truth
    jsnake:
    Medic45:
    All it took was a FOG to dime out another FOG. Game on!
    Should we still level Campton, KY just in case?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaaa and the list gets longer!! I think it was Shane
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am here to help Ricky! Just say the word!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    this isn't just 1 guy, its a few i think, from somone out west going across border to AZ and shipping them out. So which ones is it? that's the real ? So many great brothers out there and they are all heavy hitters.
    All I can say, I ain't been to Arizona but I'll be in Nevada in 2 weeks.........................................Just sayin' is all.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These guys are just tearing it up!I think its a rotating group .like maybe its handed off from one group of botls to another like a secret society!!maybe I've been watching to many conspiracy movies lately ....
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha glad to see rick being bent over a barrel once again :) or is it another piece of furniture or equipment since he is army... Hmm maybe bent over a howitzer? Congrats Rick and excellent job Enola Gay and Big Brother Toombes!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Hahahaha glad to see rick being bent over a barrel once again :) or is it another piece of furniture or equipment since he is army... Hmm maybe bent over a howitzer? Congrats Rick and excellent job Enola Gay and Big Brother Toombes!!!!

Thank you Brett for inspiring my next mission. EG, here I come! You can thank one of your members Brett. You didn't just show up all of a suddenly.

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I think EG has sent Rick over the deep edge...Its like in a video game when you are about to beat the boss and he goes nuts and starts shooting everything at you! Bad memories from thousands of hours and many broken controllers...Thanks rick for the PTSD.

And I feel bad for whomever rick is blaming for this hit...Go get 'em ricky!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh my gosh rick. this is like sniper all over again hahaha.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    It would be awesome if all of these landed in San Ramon!
    Trident:
    definitely not! to prove that i am not EG, if rick bombs me, I will bomb him right back to show that I am not a part of the EG. I despise those wad o dicks. hit me twice those backstreet boys...
    Trident:

I'm giving them a chance to come clean before Monday. And yes Jiunn, Sniper will be proud of what's about to take place.

RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

I'm giving them a chance to come clean before Monday. And yes Jiunn, Sniper will be proud of what's about to take place.

hahah. do it up ricky! you are very fit to do this for sure. have fun man
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

hahah. do it up ricky! you are very fit to do this for sure. have fun man
    Enola Gay is AWESOME and if you don't like it, I got two words for ya.................................................................SUCK IT!

Yeah, Jiunn and Ricky boy, I've had a couple of beers so what cha gonna do about it??????????????