Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade with twothingism...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Received Ryan's half of a 5 for 5 trade today... Can't wait to try out the local Hawaiian sticks! Thanks, bro! Yours should be landing tomorrow or Saturday!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I didn't know that there were Hawai'i-an cigars
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Kauai Cigar company makes some cigars and they have a coffee plantation as well. The Hawaiian Vintage series is freakin great. My number one stick from them, or as they say No Ka Oi (the best). Pretty complex, a very balanced smoke. I'm fairly picky and I was really impressed with how good this stick was. I'd put it up against a lot of other boutique blends. I've never had any of their other offerings though.

A pic I snapped in Honolulu

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great to me Ryan.
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    dennisking:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Kauai Cigar company makes some cigars and they have a coffee plantation as well. The Hawaiian Vintage series is freakin great. My number one stick from them, or as they say No Ka Oi (the best). Pretty complex, a very balanced smoke. I'm fairly picky and I was really impressed with how good this stick was. I'd put it up against a lot of other boutique blends. I've never had any of their other offerings though.

I've seen that blend in the B&M in town, but not at the smaller B&M I frequent where I pick up the Kauai cigars. I hope you enjoy em puffdougie.
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    Thanks bro.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon