Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,306 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

@peter4jc said:
    @TruDog lit me up good today. Somebody needs to pound the stake back into the ground because Craig is off the chain again. What a great selection of sticks, with some age on them! WOOF is right!

Hey P, first Cigars sent out since this RonA thang. Need to get some smokes out to some other great Brothers I didn't forget.

It’s nice to see the dog throwing bones around like he jus dun care!

• VisionVision Posts: 8,306 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Just another Manic Monday

FIFY

Aww Bro!! Now that’s stuck in my head.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hear you there. I will take a shot with the san andres and broadleaf wrappers. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the 2,645, 212 aged corojo offerings they have though....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

Only been 16 months getting my stolen property back from the Sheriff. Thieves got off without charges. Got a rifle back from another county last week. Would you believe they wouldn't give my ammo back and none to be found.

At least your gun seems to be in good shape. Make sure you take it apart and check everything to ensure some moron didn't break or lose something.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

Already cleaned and function checked. Had a nasty gray coating from the lab too remove. The rifle was recovered in under two hours and the pistol in 48.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    Morphine Sampler

Recently ordered these! They come in next week. Also picked up the workshop tasting kit. Looking forward to it

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Diver43 said:

@d_blades said:

Only been 16 months getting my stolen property back from the Sheriff. Thieves got off without charges. Got a rifle back from another county last week. Would you believe they wouldn't give my ammo back and none to be found.

At least your gun seems to be in good shape. Make sure you take it apart and check everything to ensure some moron didn't break or lose something.

That's one of the best things about Glocks, not much to break or lose. You have to actually work to mess something up..lol. Glad OP got his property back!

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@hoghunter said:
    Morphine Sampler

Recently ordered these! They come in next week. Also picked up the workshop tasting kit. Looking forward to it

I got multiple incoming that were shipped on the 6th still sitting in PA at the USPS. Hopefully your's shipped with another carrier. Never seen delays this bad. I actually prefer USPS as I usually get stuff in two days. This is rediculous what is going on right now.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dayum, that's my WTF up there, Patrick don't play.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

Lets be clear here, he bought the cigars and the Pelican case is actually from David.
    Also very surprised you got this when you were supposed to, blows my mind.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bought? What? I just asked Patrick for the newsletter.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got my newsletter from Patrick too. Viaje goodness, I'll get a picture up eventually.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )