Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

That perfect draw is great! Got one in the summer and has easily paid for itself multiple times over by saving plugged sticks

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Far_North_64 said:
    Blasted by @VegasFrank. I made the mistake of saying I was looking for a U-boat to display with my autographed autobiography of Karl Doenitz. Thanks you devious ****. Payback is hell.

Enjoy, my brother. And don't start wars you can't end. My tower is full. Yours is not. 😜

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations Larry!

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,835 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations pawpaw

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations!

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

Congrats Larry!

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine came from Waynne, but I'm not sure I saw the sticker. I need to dig through the box.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Mine came from Waynne, but I'm not sure I saw the sticker. I need to dig through the box.

She must not like him much...mine always have hearts on them hahahaha. But yeah they always send a sticker. Definitely look

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster very welcome...hope that some are new to you and that you enjoy them.

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

95% are new and all will be enjoyed

• Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

Going to give Nub a try. Hoping the CTs are as good as the Connecticut Reserve.

they are a decent little smoke....hope ya enjoy!