Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

Got blown up today with this amazing hit from @genareddog. Greatly appreciated!!

Enjoy

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice haul today so far rusty

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@TX98Z28 said:
    What I got today was blocked!!! By a woman at the bar last night who’s boyfriend was cheating on her and I bought her drinks! We exchanged numbers and we’re gonna setup a time to “hangout” at her place and that little c u n t blocks me today for no reason! 😳🤯😡🤬🖕🏻Seriously who the hell does that to someone if you wanna break it off just say so…We’ll I guess she did, and that’s what I got today.

She wanted me to come over last night but I was Slizzards!!! She wasn’t happy but damn….that stupid little s l u t!!!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

@Patrickbrick said:
    Here’s some advice from a former salesman. The next day crap rarely happens, it’s an out. You have to close and take that sale then and there every time, “a,b,c, always be closing”. You gave her an out and she took it, you sir are the sl ut in this scenario.

Live and learn.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:

@Patrickbrick said:
    Here’s some advice from a former salesman. The next day crap rarely happens, it’s an out. You have to close and take that sale then and there every time, “a,b,c, always be closing”. You gave her an out and she took it, you sir are the sl ut in this scenario.

Live and learn.

@TX98Z28 said:

@Patrickbrick said:

Live and learn.

Live and learn not to post when you ain’t get nothin lmaooo Come to California, the slots are loose son

@Cam_91 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

@Patrickbrick said:

Live and learn.

@TX98Z28 said:

@Patrickbrick said:

Live and learn.

Live and learn not to post when you ain’t get nothin lmaooo Come to California, the slots are loose son

Tread lightly Cam…She’ll be at that bar again, there’s always round 2 or I get a drink thrown in my face 🤣🤣🤣

• VisionVision Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ the respect for women is high in this thread.

All I got was @Vision changed his profile picture

• VisionVision Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:

Yawp

@Vision said:

@Jrflickster said:

Yawp

Makes me uncomfortable but I'll get over it I promise