Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    From @NorCalR1. Awesome, thanks David! Fired up a first smoke in the Rugged Tinsky pipe and after the tangy first draw the rose and leeche sang a beautiful harmony with the coarse cut leaf.

edit: that's lychee, not leeche

I’m glad you are enjoying it Edward!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    Got my wish more than fulfilled by @VegasFrank , absolute destruction.

What the hėll did you wish for? The qty. is borderline offensive, you’re not gonna let him get away with that are you

"New releases in 21" so I picked a few...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another day older.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

Where can someone pick some of those up

• Options

@Owen said:

@Yakster said:

Might be too late

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Owen said:

@Yakster said:

Might be too late

Thank you

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Gonna need some minor repairs to my mailbox thank you @Hobbes86 Back of the band Contest pass

I hope they serve you well, Wade!

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options

David's tossing around future unicorns over there again...

• Options

That's the golf ball of champions. Champions who can't hit it straight off the tee lol. Good luck tomorrow brother!

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    My first Motherload...

Those are good deals. Haven't had one I wasn't happy with

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@peter4jc said:
    My first Motherload...

Don't lie, you're the guy that bought the Gurkha motherload last week....

Well he did say he wasn’t happy