Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    On their website, they said that these are very good.
    p.s. if someone tells you the word gullible is not in the dictionary, don't believe them.

I had to unsubscribe from their emails, I got so tired of them shilling their own crappy store brand all the time.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:
    I have a bridge for sale if you are interested

PM sent!

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

We all got this yesterday. Forward to 33 minutes in

https://youtu.be/chJlJgrvfBY

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

@Vision said:
    @Yakster with the amazing heads up. Added 5x 5pk to the cart and came up $25 with $6 shipping. I would say worth it!!

31 bucks for 25 yard gars.... Yeah I think that's worth it. I did it too. Whatever I don't like, I pitch. If I get 6 cigars out of it I guess it was worth it

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

And any big pappis that I get go straight to Robbie

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    And any big pappis that I get go straight to Robbie

The Monte Craft, Buffalo 10, Illusione, Ashton ESG, La Barba, 3 AJs and Camacho should all be good smokes. About 10 that are good cigars.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

CFW?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

You will love the Naturals.

• Options

To flag or not to flag, that is the question.