Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

• Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Yup the Viaje's have landed question is???Are they hype or are they the holygrail of cigars. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Five Pack of Rocky Patel, Patel Brothers.. Originals. And a La Herencia Oscuro Fuerte. Anybody here like the L.H.O.F ? I heard they were good.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    5 ashton cabinet vint, 2 room 101's, 5 La aurora cetros, 2 oliveros king havano claro, 1 oliveros king havano mad, 1 oliveros king havano osc, 1 sencillo, 1 tin ashton esq mad.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Picked up a couple CAO Sopranos Edition Associates
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Got a bomb from Trident, thanks man, I was just talking about the Nestor Miranda the other day!

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Well I didn't receive them today but the order was placed:

5 each of La Reloba & Man O' War Puro Authentico Daily Deal from yesterday
    10 Diesel Shorty Ltd. Edition Charity Pack
    Pepin 5-Cigar Sampler
    2 Morro Castle Belicoso

And the kicker a 20 cigar sampler that Tim put together for me. I'm searching for a morning smoke and sent him what I'm looking for in general and he's putting one together for me.

I'm stoked ...
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Five Pack of Rocky Patel, Patel Brothers.. Originals. And a La Herencia Oscuro Fuerte. Anybody here like the L.H.O.F ? I heard they were good.
    They're quite tasty!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    dbeckom:
    kaspera79:
    Anybody here like the L.H.O.F ? I heard they were good.
    They're quite tasty!
    +1
  • Options
    BlueRings:
    Yup the Viaje's have landed question is???Are they hype or are they the holygrail of cigars. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    When you decide between hype and holy grail let us know. I'm on the lookout for a couple for myself.

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Got some Choiba Red Dots and a few Blacks. Also, as recommended, I bought another Diesel Unlimited to give it a second chance. :-)

JDE

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (5) 5 vegas A from Kellys deal a few days ago also mazo of Gran Habano Vintage 2002 robusto, been wanting to try these back boys for awhile, and a cigar.com cutter.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    been wanting to try these backdoor boys for awhile.
    I knew there was something funny bout you ...
  • Options
    10 CAO America 5 Double Espresso 5 Cohiba Black
  • Options
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thats F'ed up man....crazy typo, I need to start double checking my post before I hit the post button. Cant believe somebody would call out my manhood like that on a public forum..but you know what its all good..I'm secure. No worries..lol but you best believe I will be paying close attention to all your post..I will catch ya slippin on something im sure!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thats F'ed up man....crazy typo, I need to start double checking my post before I hit the post button. Cant believe somebody would call out my manhood like that on a public forum..but you know what its all good..I'm secure. No worries..lol but you best believe I will be paying close attention to all your post..I will catch ya slippin on something im sure!
    Lol its all in fun man. You'll find plenty of good ones on me I'm sure. J0zer made a living at it for a while.

Where are you in VA bro?
  • Options
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lol its all in fun man. You'll find plenty of good ones on me I'm sure. J0zer made a living at it for a while.

Where are you in VA bro?
    Richmond area. I work all over the state though for the most part..just dont cover the Northern, VA area.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:

Where are you in VA bro?
    Richmond area. I work all over the state though for the most part..just dont cover the Northern, VA area.
    Nice. I work from home so if you find yourself in the Harrisonburg area give me a shout, I'll meet you for a smoke.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:

Where are you in VA bro?
    Nice. I work from home so if you find yourself in the Harrisonburg area give me a shout, I'll meet you for a smoke.
    Aint that a ***..I was just in Harrisonburg last Friday @ Rockingham Memorial for a few hours. I will let you know next time I will be in that area.
  • Options
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    alienmisprint:

Baking soda pies?
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Nice! Did you order any shelves yet?

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    She sure is purty.. NICE.... How much does she weigh? Possible to put her on a stand and get her elevated?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Grats brother! I usually use the microwave to dry out my stuff.... but to each his own.
  • Options
    I didn't get anything today but I'll score big the next few days!

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    5 Gurkha Triple Ligero
    5 CAO LX2
    5 Cu-Avana Pvunisher
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:
    madurofan:
    smoke em if you got em:

Where are you in VA bro?
    Aint that a ***..I was just in Harrisonburg last Friday @ Rockingham Memorial for a few hours. I will let you know next time I will be in that area.
    Well damn, let me know next time.
  • Options
    RCCCigarRCCCigar Posts: 106
    FINALLY got our order from CCOM over here in Iraq! Me and my buddy have been waiting forever! They were sent here and then got returned for some reason. They finally made it back! BIG shoutout to JCizzle for hooking us up with something to smoke on in the meantime! We got the 90+ Super sampler and the mild anthology.
  • Options
    Husker44:
    Baking soda pies?
    Yep.

dbeckom:
    Nice! Did you order any shelves yet?
    Not yet, but it looks like I'm only gonna get 5, I'd like to have a bit more room on the top.