Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    I was just notified that I won this...Raffled off after it was emptied...I bought a bunch of these sticks...Air Bender Maduro's, yum....It is the La Flor Dominicana Casa de Tabaco....

Wonder what I'll do with this?????????????
    I see a clock in the works....this will be a masterpiece!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    I was just notified that I won this...Raffled off after it was emptied...I bought a bunch of these sticks...Air Bender Maduro's, yum....It is the La Flor Dominicana Casa de Tabaco....

Ive seen one of these up close and they are really cool I think you should keep it as is, you can always put it in a Christmas Village scene,
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of the trade yesterday from The Kid for some more Mi Barrios, that we've been workin through for some time now....He threw in some sharkies...lol. JJ knows what I'm talking about....he also threw in some nice smokes I haven't tried yet to boot as well. Seemed he was picking my comments apart with this one. Thanks bro...

• Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Got this package yesterday from AKA after the contest on robbyrasreviews...can't wait for it to warm up so I can try one!

Photobucket
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:

Awesome and congrats on winning it. Looking forward to seeing the end result.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    These from Jimmy image Half a ten pack image And a 62 Band Master =)image
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Today I got my order of padilla artemis double torpedoes in the mail.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Hell of a hit, hell of a selection, too kind, thank you very much!

Hope you enjoy!!! Thanks mikee
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    And a 62 Band Master =)image
    I used to play through a 63. Distinct tone. TS808, a touch of compression, and a Fat Boost... KILLER tone.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I called The Beard yesterday and placed a good sized order. The conversations with Tim are always awesome, he is the man!!!
    I decided to get the MOW War Chest, MOW Perfecto and the Forum Sampler.
    Tim gave me a 5er of the new PDR made Sol Cubano Special Dark and an AJ Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Special Edition.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    John, sorry...SIR, that is one h3ll of a haul.....Enjoy those sticks....
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036

• Options
    Steve2010:

WoW!
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    joshvoigt:
    Steve2010:

WoW!

I have no idea why my camera has the wrong date. Wait, yes I do, because I don't know how to set it.

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    I called The Beard yesterday and placed a good sized order. The conversations with Tim are always awesome, he is the man!!!
    Tim gave me a 5er of the new PDR made Sol Cubano Special Dark and an AJ Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Special Edition.
    Dude, that is a HAUL!! Awesome. I'm both jealous and thankful. Jealous because I just can't pull the trigger on something like that right now. Thankful because when my wife **** about me buying cigars I can show her this pic and say "What I buy ain't $hit; THIS is what a real purchase looks like!"
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    And a 62 Band Master =)
    I used to play through a 63. Distinct tone. TS808, a touch of compression, and a Fat Boost... KILLER tone.
    Nice...didn't realize you were a tone connoisseur too. I only run an SD1 mod that I worked on for years, made me get rid of all the boutique pedals I had. I have an old Mayer wah, a volume pedal, and a serious collection of phasers if I'm in the mood (Waylon fanatic). I've been collecting amps and pedals for years. FYI...if you need the hookup on gear, shoot me a PM bro.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    And a 62 Band Master =)
    Nice...didn't realize you were a tone connoisseur too. I only run an SD1 mod that I worked on for years, made me get rid of all the boutique pedals I had. I have an old Mayer wah, a volume pedal, and a serious collection of phasers if I'm in the mood (Waylon fanatic). I've been collecting amps and pedals for years. FYI...if you need the hookup on gear, shoot me a PM bro.
    I am a certified tone geek. PM in process!!
  • Options
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Didn't even know those existed
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Heavy:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Dude, that is a HAUL!! Awesome. I'm both jealous and thankful. Jealous because I just can't pull the trigger on something like that right now. Thankful because when my wife **** about me buying cigars I can show her this pic and say "What I buy ain't $hit; THIS is what a real purchase looks like!"
    Thanks man, the funny thing is my wife told me I had better call Tim or she was going to have him call me. She hates the smell of cigars, but knows how I love them so.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my winnings from AKA cigars for Rob's and Brett's contest's. 10 cigars, baseball cap, lighter, cutter, necklace and some patches. Sorry no pics yet. My wife's having trouble getting her phone to send me the pics. But I sure am excited! Wish I was home.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    ENFIDEL decided that he needed to remind me that i'm the noob and he is the vet. Thank you very much Elijah, i may be enjoying that sun grown tonight (can't figure out how to rotate them)Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppKING met up with us at the herf and hit me with this Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppI couldn't help myself, i just had to buy these twoUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App And last, but definitely not least, my forum sampler came in!!!!Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Seen these figured what the He!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Got to sit in a bad @$$ car. If I wasn't doped up on percocet I'd have gotten to drive it!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Got a nice package from James40 yesterday. Thanks brother, all top notch smokes! image
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    5er of LP No.9 & 5er of LP T52

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Amazing pick up Justin!!!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299

• Options
    JHewey:
    5er of LP No.9 & 5er of LP T52