Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    Awesome pickups Todd. I see someone did their homework
    Yeah, they did, that is what makes it even more special. Something I really appreciate.

One of the above sticks, if not two, is getting burned tomorrow................
    MF 4....and that Mi Amor... P.S. I've got some new soldiers looking for blood
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah, they did, that is what makes it even more special. Something I really appreciate.

Those two torpedos from Boyd...are those the Habana Leon?
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appndhaon91 let me in on a nice deal. sent me a couple of stow aways also. big thanks man
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Some Ramon Allones Superiores from LCdH image
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Sweet pickup, Shaun.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Wow Shaun great pick up
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

Those two torpedos from Boyd...are those the Habana Leon?
    that is correct, good eyes Joe, they are an exclusive dpg blend to another retailer, not something else with a similar color scheme. I'm too "by the book" for those. . . . . . wonder where I got the advice on where to get those, though . . . . hahaha
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Sporus:
    Its FFP Monday!
    and how was it?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭

• SporusSporus Posts: 236
    boydmcgowan:
    Sporus:
    Its FFP Monday!
    and how was it?
    It was a pretty enjoyable smoke. I wouldn't say its a must-have, but you won't be disappointed if you pick one up. Dug the size and shape.

Just stored by a smoke shop here in the city and picked up two Quesada 35th anniversary. Should be interesting considering they're pretty old.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went halfsies. MOW PA maddies. Smoked one ROTT. Gotta say, not really diggin them.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    @Daniel. Let them rest, try another in a week or so.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Walked into a little smoke shop tonight and found Auturo Fuente Anjeo Reserva 55 for $10.00 a stick nice to find at that price
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    thanks to SleevePlz I got this thanks again man really appreciate it
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    thanks to SleevePlz I got this thanks again man really appreciate it
    No problem bro. I'm really looking forward to Robbyras's review of the RyJ 007 in the near future.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosOINK!!!!! Thanks Zeebra!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Jon Huber over at Crowned Heads sent me a "Thank You" care package for having him on CigarChat a few weeks back. Dude is crazy generous and a wizard at developing brand loyalty...

he included 2 different hats, some stickers, hand written note and 5 of the new Four Kicks Seleccion #5... it's a brand new vitola... 6x40 petite lancero

Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    robbyras:
    Jon Huber over at Crowned Heads sent me a "Thank You" care package for having him on CigarChat a few weeks back. Dude is crazy generous and a wizard at developing brand loyalty...

he included 2 different hats, some stickers, hand written note and 5 of the new Four Kicks Seleccion #5... it's a brand new vitola... 6x40 petite lancero

that is awesome! It was good getting to ask him useless (from me anyway) questions to get his input on cigars and things, i still gotta make a run to the B&M for a stick or two!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Picked up a RP Vintage 2003 Cameroon Toro, El Rey Del Mundo Robusto , a Pura Sangre , and a Perdomo Reserve Champagne 10th Anniversary .

Have not tried the RP or the Perdomo yet but the both look good . I don't hear much about the Pura Sangre but I really like the flavor in this cigar . Don't hear much love for the ERDM's either but hey , I like 'em and after all , I did buy 'em for me !!!
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    opus x black orchid
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    robbyras:

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I have to find a place to get one of those hats, they are sweet.
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Kaspera79 sent me a little goody bag along with another pass. Thanks a ton brother it will not go forgotten. Your the man! image
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 10 of the new Signature Collection Vintage 2004
  • I got both of these last night. One is "movie trivia" winnings from Kingdavid5 and the other is from Toombes from the "top 3 I want to try"!!!!!!!!!! Thank you both, you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    A whole lot of AJ maduro goodness

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Just a couple additions!!!!

And them a couple from my travels!!! Very Nice!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Picked up a 5er of CCOM American Label and a box of Nub Dub

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Shrimp and corn chowder at lunch.. Wouldn't stay lit
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Last night I swung by a local shop and picked up a few opus from the CFCF box - they had cracked it and were selling individual sticks - I snagged an LBMF and Chilli Pepper.