• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Hayblet:
    ejenne87:
    Hayblet:
    Antonio
    He loves it when you call him that :-)

Good to know ^ ^
    You should adress every PM to him with that name, he wont want to kill you, I promise!
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    10 tabak especials, a 5 Vegas classic torp, a Bahia B Line, and a Leoninos Torp. Great trade wth JoeyJoe
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    5 RP 1990 and 5 Conuco
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Fourtotheflush:

A Co Worker gifted me 4 Hoyo de Monterray Excalibur! 2 Maduro and 2 English Claro. Ive never heard of English Claro wrapper anyone here??

Ok, so has anyone had an English Claro Wrapper?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:

A Co Worker gifted me 4 Hoyo de Monterray Excalibur! 2 Maduro and 2 English Claro. Ive never heard of English Claro wrapper anyone here??

Hey fourto, English Claro is a fancy way of saying shade grown Connecticut, and refers to the particular color of the wrapper. They make it sound a little more exotic than it really is. That said, I haven't had one but do let us know how it is, I'd be interested to hear what you think.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    Hayblet:
    Antonio
    Shut it A hole :P
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Hayblet:
    ejenne87:
    Hayblet:
    Antonio

Good to know ^ ^
    You should adress every PM to him with that name, he wont want to kill you, I promise!
    Now you are just asking for it Evan. I'm gonna get Hays to beat you up!!!
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Package from Alex W!! A few 5 Vegas Classic, a 5 Vegas A, an AF Signature and a Lot 23.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    The A.J. Fernandez dirty dozen sampler and a Nub sampler. I have'nt tried any of these cigars, so I'm pretty stoked!
  • Options
    I got my MoW Virtue sampler today! I am pretty excited. I might go for the badge of AJ honor next weekend and smoke all 3 MoW blends in one day...
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    ejenne87:
    I got my MoW Virtue sampler today! I am pretty excited. I might go for the badge of AJ honor next weekend and smoke all 3 MoW blends in one day...
    Do it... It's awesome!
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Do it... It's awesome!
    I can't wait! I am super pumed for the Virtue! It sounds like it is one fo the milder smokes I can really enjoy. The other two are phenominal smokes IMO so I know it will be a great day!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    j0z3r:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:

Hey fourto, English Claro is a fancy way of saying shade grown Connecticut, and refers to the particular color of the wrapper. They make it sound a little more exotic than it really is. That said, I haven't had one but do let us know how it is, I'd be interested to hear what you think.

Thanks Joz3r
    As I got these as a gift from a coworker I am going to let them settle down for a while at least 6-8 weeks. They are also Huge! 7.25 x 50 so I have to carve out about 2 hours just to try one.

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Actually got these Friday, 12 Gurkha Centurians. Not gonna touch them for a year.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I got to bring my new daughter home from the hospital! I think I'll try a MoW.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    ug dan:
    I got to bring my new daughter home from the hospital! I think I'll try a MoW.
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    A box of Gonzalez y Martinez Torpedos. My brother was in Tampa for Rays spring training, and knowing I am a cigarhead, stopped by Ybor city and grabbed a box of these for me. They smell great. Looking forward to setting them away for a while and seeing how they develop.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    15-stick Nica Libre sampler. I love these sticks.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    today i got a box of MoW Special Editions and a box of LFD Air Bender Robustos... GREAT day!!!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    today i got a box of MoW Special Editions and a box of LFD Air Bender Robustos... GREAT day!!!
    NICE...
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I dropped off Choba's bday present yesterday, which contained some classy sticks. Naturally, he gave me some sticks too, except he went overboard. I went home last night with a Tat RC184 and an Opus X 'A'. Wtf, man, it was suppose to be YOUR bday.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i picked up the new El Triunfador. in the no.1 size.
  • Options
    I got a bad ass trophy from a state competition this past weekend. It took my team (I'm the coach) 10 years to finally bring back home the Govenors Cup. I would post picks but the trophy is in the shop getting engraved as we speak. Can not wait to drink beer from her and the trophy too!!! Had an Opus X & La Aurora Emerald Tubo to celebrate so far. I think I've got about 8 more to go!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    So I forgot to check my mail box for over a week.

This is what I found.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nice. i plan on smoking a titan tomorrow (if the stars align).
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    very nice stephen, ive always wanted to try a CAO america.. and are those CAO gold maduros I see on the right? love those sticks.. smoked that ITCSF maduro you sent me awhile back last night, very tasty stick, how come ccom doesnt sell em?
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you got what I sent Sir!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    House blend purple label, white label, and a brazilia (wanted to try them out) rocky patel edge lite and olivia conneticut
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    I gave Andy free reign and told him to send me $15 worth of cigars, what they were was up to him. Here's what I ended up with -