Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Lookin yummy! After you smoke those let me know which you like best. Thats the next on my stocking list, and can't decide between PSP2 or Monte 2 or Upmann2.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Lookin yummy! After you smoke those let me know which you like best. Thats the next on my stocking list, and can't decide between PSP2 or Monte 2 or Upmann2.
    I can't wait to smoke them. Looks like I'm gonna have to hold off until the rain clears away. But I will let you know which one I like best, and I say stock up on the Monte 2, I'm thinking about getting a box of those or the partagas
  • Options
    Basically stole these off of ccom as cheap as I paid for them. image
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    blurr:
    I can't wait to smoke them. Looks like I'm gonna have to hold off until the rain clears away. But I will let you know which one I like best, and I say stock up on the Monte 2, I'm thinking about getting a box of those or the partagas
    Personally, I like the Upmann and Diplo No 2's with the Vegas Robainia right after. I havent had the PSP2 yet, but will soon. The Diplo I had recently was amazing, and Upmann's have been my favorite as of late.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    blurr:
    Personally, I like the Upmann and Diplo No 2's with the Vegas Robainia right after. I havent had the PSP2 yet, but will soon. The Diplo I had recently was amazing, and Upmann's have been my favorite as of late.
    I've been wanting to try one of those Diplos, I think I might try and find one shortly
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Got a little present in the mail today for myself Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Wait hold on let me get a flash light ...... Oh yeah nice! I was gifted 2 of those samplers fory sisters wedding. I went through one already. Partagas being my fav out of the bunch. Congrats You'll enjoy them.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Where is the seal on the top? Maybe they quit putting them on there. When they first came out the band on the Partagas was the Standard Band A. They must have changed to the PSP2 band and stopped putting the seal on it.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Bomb from Trident

Thanks again!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Just got a 5 pack of la aurora preferidos cameroon lanceros in the mail today. so excited.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Domus Magnus is yummy Rick, nice score
  • Options
    "I gotta say it was a good day" Picked these up from the B&M, with a little something to go with them image
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    JLonsinger2011:
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    blurr:
    I've been wanting to try one of those Diplos, I think I might try and find one shortly

With the interest we may be putting together a group buy for 2 to 3 boxes of various piramides. Have to wait a month or 2 after the San Cristobals to get the ball and chain off my back, but she just landed a new job today so I see more orders in a month or so.
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    "I gotta say it was a good day" Picked these up from the B&M, with a little something to go with them image
    love the cellar reserve and the diamond crown is fantastic
  • Options
    blurr:
    JLonsinger2011:
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    blurr:

With the interest we may be putting together a group buy for 2 to 3 boxes of various piramides. Have to wait a month or 2 after the San Cristobals to get the ball and chain off my back, but she just landed a new job today so I see more orders in a month or so.
    i wouldn't have a problem, we should take this to PM. Diplo, SC, and PSP2 are all on my list in the coming months, and aside from corona, pyramide is my favorite vitola
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    love the cellar reserve and the diamond crown is fantastic
    Haven't had either one yet can't wait to smoke 'em
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:
    JLonsinger2011:
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    blurr:

i wouldn't have a problem, we should take this to PM. Diplo, SC, and PSP2 are all on my list in the coming months, and aside from corona, pyramide is my favorite vitola
    Can I get in
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I got blown up today by Paul

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    I got blown up today by Paul

Mike you've been getting blown up with the NUB DUB's lately, nice!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't help myself and bought the rest of the 80th's my b&m had plus a couple stragglers Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Great selection Lee...Congrats!!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Couldn't help myself and bought the rest of the 80th's my b&m had plus a couple stragglers Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Was a great day from the good brothers! The Stogie Stand arrived along with Brett's PIF. See the appropriate threads for details and pictures :D Thanks gents!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my gars from gaetano, thanx brother! And a stogie stand!! Quite unexpected but greatly appreciated!!image
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Reg, what is the first stick on the left?
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i went to the b&m picked up a cao concert.an octoberfest and something my guy suggested i took pics but they came out terrible was to embarassed to post them..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    It is Sencillo Platinum- blended by Christian Eiroa of Camacho but marketed by Keith Park who is also known for popular God of Fire cigar. It is a Honduran Puro.
    Rain:
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    It is Sencillo Platinum- blended by Christian Eiroa of Camacho but marketed by Keith Park who is also known for popular God of Fire cigar. It is a Honduran Puro.
    Rain:
    thanx rzaman, i couldnt have said it better myself, lol...ive been wanting to try one of those, so lucky me
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my Stogie Stand from Dan..thanks man very cool! Also, some Padrons from Lee, lucky I am!! Davidoffs 2000, Tat Mex Exp
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Some Tatuaje TAA's and a freebie shirt

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Some Tatuaje TAA's and a freebie shirt

Very nice Steve!!
    Money can't buy taste