Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    got a 5er of feral pigs from catfish and off course there were a couple stragglers. a shorty diesel and one i already forgot because i have never had it. so i am excited. thanks.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Interested to hear everyones take on the La Duena. They have some awesome sizes I am excited to try, like Petit Belicoso, Petit Lancero (6.0 x 42 awesome!!!) and Petit Robusto. Really wanting to get a 5 pack of each of these sizes.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Cohiba Edicion Diamante-1980 cameroon wrapper , 1 robusto in box, 1 toro in tubo and 2 Frank Llaneza 1961 Pyramid image
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    thanks to Marker and Vulchor fro their input on a heavy bag and gloves... I went with a "starter" kit and am pretty happy with it so far... I'll want some new gloves soon, but I'll give it a few months... a great investment in my mental and physical health...

IMG_20121012_094346.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Got my movie winning from Tony and he went way overboard. Shutterfly is messed up right now so I'll get pics up as soon as I can. I am headed outta town and taking these with me!!!!!!! WOOHOO!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Nice pick...you will enjoy the 1961.
    jj20030:
    2 Cohiba Edicion Diamante-1980 cameroon wrapper , 1 robusto in box, 1 toro in tubo and 2 Frank Llaneza 1961 Pyramid image
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Got these from bigshizza for me and vision image
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Random B&M pickups...

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Got my movie winning from Tony and he went way overboard. Shutterfly is messed up right now so I'll get pics up as soon as I can. I am headed outta town and taking these with me!!!!!!! WOOHOO!
    Glad they got there safely. Don't worry about Shutterfly, just smoke the darn things!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    What I actually received today was Rick's gift that I already forwarded on to him. So I imagine everyone will get to see that tomorrow. These were simply the throw-ins that I received with his gift. Considering the original LFD Salomon was the best cigar I have smoked to date, I am really excited to try the maduros! IMAG0337
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Picked these up from Junie.....thanks! image
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got to take a nap. Do you know how huge that is right now? Its big.... EPIC!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a great package today!!! Very excited about these sticks! Haven't had any of em!
    image btw, who is tony from Bethlehem pa?
    reggie713:
    btw, who is tony from Bethlehem pa?
    Lift603, I believe.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this from Clarence aka ccezar. Thanks you so much brother.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Got this from Clarence aka ccezar. Thanks you so much brother.
    Nice.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    ..wow.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    got a stogie stand from daniel as well. fits my lancero pretty darn well. thanks dude
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Got a stogie stand from Daniel as well. Daniel, I sincerely appreciate the gift. I did one of your favorite cigar reviews with it. Thanks again! Photobucket
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daniel hooked me up with a Stogie Stand too!! Thanks brother, gonna test it out later today.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Daniel hooked me up with a Stogie Stand too!! Thanks brother, gonna test it out later today.
    They really work great! So easy to take around..
    Today I got a haircut and then a lollipop for donating my hair.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Didn't get the opportunity to post this last night, but Rip decided to destroy me with a belated birthday gift! A thousand "thank you's" for this truly exceptional gift, Rip!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Toombes:
    Didn't get the opportunity to post this last night, but Rip decided to destroy me with a belated birthday gift! A thousand "thank you's" for this truly exceptional gift, Rip!

Wow Rip, what an amazing gift!
    Whoa!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Toombes:

Wow Rip, what an amazing gift!
    Rip, that is awesome. Dan, he just "ripped" you a new one, lol.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Dan!! That's very cool Rip!
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622