Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    A little something from my Redneck Mafia brother Matt. Many thanks, man! Love me some Lanceros and this will be my first AVO.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Glad you got them, now you have a few "everyday" smokes to get you through the Thankgiving Holiday!!!!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    My movie trivia package from ehehat
    My trade with biodarwin
    man I am a lucky dude today thanks guys I really love the sticks y'all picked out!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Just somethin' special about a 50 cab

• mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Steve2010:
    mweber:
    Got a box of Arturo Fuente A
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    mweber:
    Steve2010:
    mweber:
    Got a box of Arturo Fuente A
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Opus and Anejo Sharks are a slightly box pressed belicosos. Definitely my favorite Anejo.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got some lovin from Mike (musicman3) thanks brother. Much appreciated
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

One word....DAMN!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

Those look awesome, so jealous.
  • DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    Diamondog:

Very nice!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Diamondog:
    You hurt me! ;-)
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got some xmas gifts that I ordered along with a present to myself. Led Zeppelin's Celebtration day. The 2007 reunion concert on CD and Blu-Ray.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    My neighbor stopped by to inform me that he and his wife are moving, then handed me a 100ct that he doesn't use anymore. Happy to have a new aging humi but sad about losing a friend...
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    I am hoping that we just got the answer the all of our humidity problems... If not, I will be at a complete loss... Hope these suckers work, because I think the Bovidea packs we bought on Amazon might have been knock offs or something, zero luck with those.

• T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Toombes:
    My neighbor stopped by to inform me that he and his wife are moving, then handed me a 100ct that he doesn't use anymore. Happy to have a new aging humi but sad about losing a friend...

Sorry to hear you are getting the bad news with the good there :-( Hopefully another cigar lover moves in next door to help ease that one.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    T.J. Armstrong:
    I am hoping that we just got the answer the all of our humidity problems... If not, I will be at a complete loss... Hope these suckers work, because I think the Bovidea packs we bought on Amazon might have been knock offs or something, zero luck with those.

Hope they work out for you. Beads are the best answer to many humidity problems. Not sure what brand you got, they look very clear though. My conservagels are whiter when dry but maybe the brand you bought comes precharged. Let us know how they work and if that doesn't work a trip to walmart or petco for silica litter pearls will yield you like 8 pounds for about 15 bucks so that's a cheap alternative.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIG THANKS to Ken Light for hooking me up with these!

And these came earlier in the week - part of a box split

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with Ken Light. I sent him a lighter transport pack. He blew me apart with some faves! Thanks brother!!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    BIG THANKS to Ken Light for hooking me up with these!

And these came earlier in the week - part of a box split
    Very nice John!! Are those OSOK's special??
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok 1st I would like to say thanks to Rob the camo cigar caddy let me say this thing is awesome. image. Next I would like to thank Gibbs for this package he sent me cause Daniel throws my addy out there for everyone to see, but really thank u Gibbs that Vegas stick is huge. image. And finally I would like to thank Big Jim aka bighizza on sending me again again and again no thanks to USPS on a great selection of smokes, unbelievable, Jim how does a person say thank u over and over again cause I can't ever say it enough u my friend are a special BOTL and can't wait to repay u for this. image
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Very nice John!! Are those OSOK's special??
    Thanks Jim! And yes they're kind of special I guess you could say....they're a NYC B&M exclusive release but the blend is supposed to be very similar to the original osoks, just not identical.
    http://www.halfwheel.com/news-room101-osok-returns-store-exclusive/

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Picked these up today. All new to me except the San cristabol and dark corojo image
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Got these in the mail today part of a box split.. Curivari Reserva Limitada Thousand Series 3000

• ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    JHewey:
    Got these in the mail today part of a box split.. Curivari Reserva Limitada Thousand Series 3000

Do you mind sending me a PM letting me know where to pick these up? I have heard a good deal about them.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Imgembo:
    JHewey:

Do you mind sending me a PM letting me know where to pick these up? I have heard a good deal about them.
    PM sent
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Received my Mooch today from Jeremy (biodarwin).

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICE mail day Ray! Glad the Caddy got there safely... use it well my friend... and don't forget to thank MTuccelli as well... he supplied the caddy for the giveaway!