Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    BTJR99:
    Nice sol1821. Have you used that cutter yet? Let me know how you like it I've been thinking of picking one of them up.
    hey,
    i haven't used it yet, it literally arrived 20 mins before i posted this.
    don't think I'm going to get a chance to smoke for a little while, things are pretty hectic with exams, and various shooting comps I'm in at the moment.
    as soon as i use it ill let you know how i got on with it;)
    atb
    sol
  • Options
    BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    sol1821:
    hey,
    i haven't used it yet, it literally arrived 20 mins before i posted this.
    don't think I'm going to get a chance to smoke for a little while, things are pretty hectic with exams, and various shooting comps I'm in at the moment.
    as soon as i use it ill let you know how i got on with it;)
    atb
    sol

Thanks. Good luck on your exams and competitions.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Not much.

From Packages
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you're on the same COTMC as i am. Really looking forward to the 1961 and Barrel Aged.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    I see you're on the same COTMC as i am. Really looking forward to the 1961 and Barrel Aged.
    Yes, sir. To be honest, I sometimes feel guilty that I'm not part of Ccom's COTMC. Then again, most of my other purchases are through Ccom so I guess it evens out.

Also excited to try out the Barrel Aged and have heard good things about G.A.R and decent reviews on the 1961.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Graycliff Double Espresso's.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Ccom order in today!

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Diamondog:
    Ccom order in today!

I am SO EXTREMELY JEALOUS of these. i have ONE left and am putting off smoking it because then i will be all out :(
  • Options
    I got 5 Double Espressos today.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Alex Williams:
    Diamondog:
    I am SO EXTREMELY JEALOUS of these. i have ONE left and am putting off smoking it because then i will be all out :(
    You have a PM
  • Options
    Yesterday, my brother went home to find the sampler I had Tim send him.

Nub Connie
    5 Vegas Gold
    Oliva connie
    MoW Virtue
    Perdomo Reserve Champagne
    Gurkha Park Avenue
    CCOM Purple Label

He was UBER excited. I told him to look them up on CCOM and read the descriptions. Y'all think he'll like em?
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I got sniped yesterday by our resident Sniper. Padilla Habano Artisan and a Camacho PE!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Alex Williams:

Nub Connie
    5 Vegas Gold
    Oliva connie
    MoW Virtue
    Gurkha Park Avenue
    CCOM Purple Label

He was UBER excited. I told him to look them up on CCOM and read the descriptions. Y'all think he'll like em?
    If he's a mild guy, you certainly hooked him up. That's awesome Alex.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Alex Williams:

Nub Connie
    5 Vegas Gold
    Oliva connie
    MoW Virtue
    Gurkha Park Avenue
    CCOM Purple Label

If he's a mild guy, you certainly hooked him up. That's awesome Alex.
    That's all he has tried recently. He got scared off of cigars in college after a "Cuban" he got in mexico made him throw up. I figured i'd try and ease him up to full. He tried a classic and loved it but I had already given him five of those. I kinda wanted to throw in a Cain f as a little surprise for him :D
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Got my two Torano Daily Deal's in today, as well as my movie winnings from j0z3r. Definitely a good day in my book!

Unfortunately now I am out of room until I buy a bigger humidor =(
  • Options
    DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    Being a newbe, I ordered a "2-for" and recieved it today. I went with the CCOM Deluxe Humidor and the Drew Estate Aromatic Sampler(don't bash me)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    DHawk:
    Being a newbe, I ordered a "2-for" and recieved it today. I went with the CCOM Deluxe Humidor and the Drew Estate Aromatic Sampler(don't bash me)
    Drew Estates PFFFFTTTT... Wink [;)]
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    DHawk:
    I wouldn't knock Drew Estates. The infused smokes aren't my thing, but they have some good customer service. I think it was laker that actually had drew send him whole bunch of stuff, cigars, hats, ashtrays...etc. That was awesome

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    stephen_hannibal:
    DHawk:
    I wouldn't knock Drew Estates. The infused smokes aren't my thing, but they have some good customer service. I think it was laker that actually had drew send him whole bunch of stuff, cigars, hats, ashtrays...etc. That was awesome
    Agreed. Plus they make some very good, non-infused cigars.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Krieg:
    stephen_hannibal:
    DHawk:
    Maybe you guys missed the whole little wink at the end....

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    j0z3r:
    Krieg:
    stephen_hannibal:
    DHawk:

Why do you assume I was replying to you? Maybe you missed that I quoted a post that just happened to include your post.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    stephen_hannibal:
    j0z3r:
    Krieg:
    stephen_hannibal:
    DHawk:

Why do you assume I was replying to you? Maybe you missed that I quoted a post that just happened to include your post.
    Perhaps I did missed something....

• Options
    DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    I went with the DE sampler for a couple reasons. Being new, I want to try different cigars and not get 10-20 of the same thing right now. There wasn't many to choose from and also, with me being new, I am still working on telling the differences between cigars. I tried a KubaKuba already and kinda liked it so figured...what the hell ;)
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I smoke his JAVA, Natural, Blondie and No.9. Wait until you try his non infused Liga Privada No.9. You will be blown away with flavor that cigar embodies.
  • Options
    24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    I would assume you were replying to steven hannibal because he's the only one that said anything "negative" about Drew Estates. So who were you replying to if not stephen hannibal? (Where's that wink button).
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    He was agreeing with the person who said something positive about DE ;)
  • Options
    mrpillow:
    He was agreeing with the person who said something positive about DE ;)
    Thank you, didn't think it was that difficult to understand.
  • Options
    24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    Apparently it is. Maybe if you wouldn't quote a post with a post about a post about something that doesn't matter it would be a little clearer. Must be a thick SoCal sarcasm thing? (Where's the wink button)
  • Options
    24footjet:
    Maybe if you wouldn't quote a post with a post about a post about something that doesn't matter
    I'm so **** lost!! HAHA
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Box of Devils weed, Box of Aroma De Cuba Churchills, 20 count Mow Sampler, 5 carlos torana casa torno, a bahina red+yellow, dark knight, 5vegas AAA, and a diesel.
    GREAT DAY!