• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Poopy Jones:
    Catfishbluezz, PM sent
    better update your bio hommie
    Forward that addy to me bro!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    man awesome selection bro congrats!! I've been looking for a Tatuaje Tattoo and that Mule Kick, any lead on where to find them Goat? Thanks bro
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Nice pick up Bro, they look good.
    We need a review on those R, congrats!
    Thanks guys..I might do a review only because YOU asked Jim..lol
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Box of d.5's
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Oh poopy you just effed up. Unless you are a newb looking for free hard that is.
    Lol, another newb bites the dust.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Nice pick up Bro, they look good.
    We need a review on those R, congrats!
    Thanks guys..I might do a review only because YOU asked Jim..lol
    Thanks bro!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Mailman just left a fiver of Camacho P.E. I picked this up on a Daily Deal a couple days ago. It must be a good week for the Post Offices. I ordered them late Tuesday night, and they got here today. Free shipping. Got to let them rest a little while, they probably will not last the summer.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Did a box split with Medic, so i got my half of split and a Undercrown hat to add to my collection.

Also order some of the LAT46SS and those came in today too.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    2 My Father Limited Edition 2012 Toro Habano 2 Arturo Fuente OpusX Lost City , Robusto, Habano An assortment of Olivia V's An Assortment of Padron's Filling up the specialty humi. Ouch says my wallet !! :)
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    JHewey:
    Did a box split with Medic, so i got my half of split and a Undercrown hat to add to my collection.

that hat is SICK! I've never seen it in grey!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Me and the Shizza split a box of Lat SS 002 003 004 005 006 007
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    JHewey:

that hat is SICK! I've never seen it in grey!
    That cigar and hat freebie makes a box of UC's a pretty good deal... Id like to age a few too Hmmm :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nighty nite
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Finally...Congrats Dustin!
    catfishbluezz:
    Nighty nite
    rzaman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Nighty nite
    Sorry but can't read the bands nor do I recognize them from the pic... Are you using Jiunn's potatoe camera D? Lol, anyways what are thosemCC's... Congrats all the same!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    thanks danielzreyes for these fat bottomed girls....they make the rockin world go round:
    photo 2A457D4D-1FC7-44D0-8429-A15B69D18A5E-131-000000097ABD551A_zpsf8b0605b.jpg
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Crap where are you guys getting 46 rg lateliers at? Fudge I want a box of corona gordas myself, how did I miss those?
    Blurr they are a special release done by new Havana cigar company... Google that and you should get your info. They are called the L'Atelier 46 SS or special selecion.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Brett, these are Cuban Diplomatico cigar.
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Nighty nite
    Sorry but can't read the bands nor do I recognize them from the pic... Are you using Jiunn's potatoe camera D? Lol, anyways what are thosemCC's... Congrats all the same!
    rzaman:
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Nighty nite
    Oh sh*t lol wow.... Thanks for the info Rip and that's amazing Dustin congrats! Can't wait for a review so I can smoke vicariously through you since these will never be had by me hahaha!
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Goatmilk:
    man awesome selection bro congrats!! I've been looking for a Tatuaje Tattoo and that Mule Kick, any lead on where to find them Goat? Thanks bro
    A fellow BoTL put together this sampler for me. I've never seen the tattoo for sale anywhere and I missed the boat on the Mule kicks. Sorry I can't be of any help.
    Goatmilk:
    90+ Irishman:
    Goatmilk:
    A fellow BoTL put together this sampler for me. I've never seen the tattoo for sale anywhere and I missed the boat on the Mule kicks. Sorry I can't be of any help.
    Nothing to apologize about Goat and congrats, enjoy!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Nighty nite
    Oh sh*t lol wow.... Thanks for the info Rip and that's amazing Dustin congrats! Can't wait for a review so I can smoke vicariously through you since these will never be had by me hahaha!
    this brand has been discontinued Brett, and I've had an aged sample that was unreal and what I like in a habano. So honestly, I will probably aged these a long time before I try them as they are 2012 stock. They are not common, and made in the monte factory. If you ever see one, grab it, because all the other sizes were discontinued years ago.

And yeah Rip...I'm stoked lol. I don't think the tobacco is as good as Robaina though and they will need a few years to open up. The one I had was aged 5 years and one of the more memorable pyramides I've had.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Blurr they are a special release done by new Havana cigar company... Google that and you should get your info. They are called the L'Atelier 46 SS or special selecion.
    Thanks, hopefully still available. I got a 10 pack of cuenca y Blanco lonsdales, and my replacement box of 10 curivari gloria DE Leon's. Replacement for the beetle infested box was handled fast, so they will get more business from me in the future.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    90+ Irishman:
    Goatmilk:
    There's the pink Welsh Dragon, nice hit and enjoy them Bro.