What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got these from kuzi thnak you sir... photo IMG_0313_zpsb225b979.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    A hair cut and then a call telling me that my old sax teacher and mentor passed away yesterday,
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    A punch tailgate pack and some fule for a new lighter that my wife got for my birthday. Happy.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Jimmy Jam
    Thanks man! Awesome selection of sticks!!! Thanks so much!!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOX of AB Fine and Rare 2013!!! MMMMMMMMMM..........
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    A sample from Alec Bradley

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And a butt load of stuff:

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    20 of these bad boys
    I like the a's in every other size, but these big ba$tards scare me!! I couldn't beat the deal tho!!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Very nice Royln!
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    A sample from Alec Bradley

And a butt load of stuff:

That partagas 1845 is a damn good stic for its price! Nice selection bro!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today was a good day for getting some cigars. LOL!

Today, my lovely bride presents me with an early birthday present.
    5 Torano Salutems, 2 Torano 1916s, 2 Padron anniversary, 2 CAO Moontrance (she loves the smell of them, so I smoke them) and a certain C-gar that Jiunn had given me in Vegas, that she hid in the bottom drawer of the tower humi. Guess that shows how much I use that drawer. LOL!

So now I have to figure out what to smoke Saturday.
    Padron Anniversary, Partagas 150, Partagas 160 or the C-gar.
    Or a combination of any of the above. LOL!
    This Saturday will be good cigar day for sure and may take the sting out of turning 50. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Got a lovely "trade" package from Hilk.. My favorite Oliva... Thanks so much ..coming back at you!! Gonna have one right now and settle in for some football.. image
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Shizzsis:
    Got a lovely "trade" package from Hilk.. My favorite Oliva... Thanks so much ..coming back at you!! Gonna have one right now and settle in for some football.. image
    well done hilk !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    0patience:

5 Torano Salutems, 2 Torano 1916s, 2 Padron anniversary, 2 CAO Moontrance (she loves the smell of them, so I smoke them) and a certain C-gar that Jiunn had given me in Vegas, that she hid in the bottom drawer of the tower humi. Guess that shows how much I use that drawer. LOL!

This Saturday will be good cigar day for sure and may take the sting out of turning 50. LOL!
    happy bday! And 50 is the new......50....lol.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Very nice Royln!
    gotta try these! Enjoy rolyn !
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    A hair cut and then a call telling me that my old sax teacher and mentor passed away yesterday,
    sorry to hear. My music teach meant a lot to me. Taught me to just play what I feel. Forget about the technicals. That breed is hard to come by.
  • Options
    curtpick:
    0patience:

happy bday! And 50 is the new......50....lol.
    Damn I'm still older than you two...just not right!!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I had some friends visit recently and they brought me a present from Denmark.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    curtpick:
    rwheelwright:
    sorry to hear. My music teach meant a lot to me. Taught me to just play what I feel. Forget about the technicals. That breed is hard to come by.
    Thanks man. The sax I play is one I got from him in 8th grade.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped in at a B&M on my way home from my son's ball game this morning and grabbed a couple tubos. Untitled Then got home to find this in the mailbox. Untitled Untitled To the gentlemen that I am splitting this with, I will have your packages in the mail on Monday!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    I had some friends visit recently and they brought me a present from Denmark.
    Nice Gordon !
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Stopped in at a B&M on my way home from my son's ball game this morning and grabbed a couple tubos. Untitled Then got home to find this in the mailbox. Untitled Untitled To the gentlemen that I am splitting this with, I will have your packages in the mail on Monday!
    Very nice Teach !
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry I missed this but... I WAS AT SCHOOL!!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Lol, sorry man. I'll let you know next time I'm picking up some forbidden fruit. I love that many ISOM's come in boxes of 10. I just don't smoke enough to justify 25 of one cigar at a time.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Must b Teacher's week. Nice pick up.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Must b Teacher's week. Nice pick up.

Now THATS a good day! :)
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Lol, sorry man. I'll let you know next time I'm picking up some forbidden fruit. I love that many ISOM's come in boxes of 10. I just don't smoke enough to justify 25 of one cigar at a time.
    You should always buy extra to put some away for a couple years. The extra time does wonders for cc's.
  • Options
    From Vance ( Twistedstem )
    Awesome stuff ! Thanks Man !
  • Options
    From Vinny (Jetmech_63)
    Posted in the Top three you would like to try thread and one of the items was Ezra Zion
    . He contacts me saying he could get me a couple and went out of his way to get these for me in trade for a 5er.

Thought we were good. BUT NOOOOOOOO............ He slaps , wraps, packs, and throws me away with these too....

I guess I will never learn. The people here are very Mathematically challenged ! Cant express enough .....Thanks Vinny !
  • Options
    Box of Tat Jasons
    From Cigar.com
  • Options