Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project. I know some people consider these "yard gars" but I had a couple in a sampler and really liked them so ordered a box.

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:

OH MAN! I have loved the hell out the Regius Brand, May I ask where you got those from?

Aj
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project. I know some people consider these "yard gars" but I had a couple in a sampler and really liked them so ordered a box.

i love those. one of the things i really want for christmas is the ashtray sampler.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Dang! Nice pick up, the regular Regius are fantastic, you'll have to let us know how these rate.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    ehehat:

OH MAN! I have loved the hell out the Regius Brand, May I ask where you got those from?

Aj
    PM to you bro.
  • Options
    perkinke:
    ehehat:
    Dang! Nice pick up, the regular Regius are fantastic, you'll have to let us know how these rate.
    Looking forward to trying these. the originals are amazing and the white label is out of this world too.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Better than yard gar, but not my favorite. I liked 'em enough to buy them twice at the right price. Got the ashtray sampler as part of the daily deal last week. It was 10 bucks off the normal price and free shipping. Just received it yesterday. I still want a stinky ashtray, but it's cool to have the little drawer to keep some accessories in and the cedar smells great.

Now those Regius I'm drooling over.
    brianetz1:
    Echambers:

i love those. one of the things i really want for christmas is the ashtray sampler.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:

Nothing wrong with those, I bought a box and enjoyed every one of them.
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Echambers:

• Options
    I replied to a tweet from Jon Huber about the 4kicks and then struck up a convo with him and he decided to send me out a 4 pack to try the 4 kicks......tossed a bad ass hat in there too:

photo C51F5713-9257-497E-88D6-FC2502DE963C_zpscnqbsonw.jpg
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Good deal
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got two bombs, from Drew and Hilk, and then picked up some beer today too. Sixer of Elysian Immortal IPA and Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. Amanda treated me to an early Xmas present as well with a bottle of Angles Envy (thanks for introducing this to me James!) and a set of 9 soapstone whiskey stones :)

image image image image image image
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    I replied to a tweet from Jon Huber about the 4kicks and then struck up a convo with him and he decided to send me out a 4 pack to try the 4 kicks......tossed a bad ass hat in there too:

Geezus are you serious!!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well walt decided to throw som heat my way.all i can say is what did do to you??and thank you very much.. photo IMG_20131212_203133_zpswopiuco8.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:

Geezus are you serious!!
    yep, he threw out a tweet that said who hasn't smoked this for the 4kicks. I replied and he DMed me and i explained that i have tried the HG and the JDHR and liked the JDHR, but hadn't picked up the 4 kicks yet. We talked a little about him going on cigarchat (tuesday) and he said he was going to send me a 4 pack and to give him my thoughts......you love me!
  • Options
    my c.o.m came in this morning.. image

• Options
    image Cbid will be the death of me
  • Options
    hit the local liquor store for some christmass cheer..manager says hey we got some new cigars in you should check them out sooo i did..picked a foundry elements uranium and carbon!! foundry cigars photo IMG_20131213_22354_edit_1386992325191_zpsw362wrrn.jpg

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    image Cbid will be the death of me
    I hate you!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got another 4 unnamed reserve 2013. Now I'm done.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Sure??
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    rwheelwright:
    Sure??
    SHIZZA!!! there you are, where have you been hiding, mr,?
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    rwheelwright:
    Sure??
    SHIZZA!!! there you are, where have you been hiding, mr,?
    I'm here for ya fella!!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    found these bad boys, 3 case's of partegas limited reserve 1999 no#1
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    found these bad boys, 3 case's of partegas limited reserve 1999 no#1
    Very nice!!! I love that stick. A must try for any Cameroon lover!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    The wife gave me an early Christmas present...for some reason she doesn't want to give them to me in front of the kids...

photo IMAG0349_zpsa85080c8.jpg
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Bigshizza:
    rwheelwright:
    Sure??
    Yeah, I'm sure. I didn't like the first one I had that much so I figured I'd get a few more and age then see. No box for me, not like a box was an option anyways.
  • Options
    image Winnings from Cigar Federation, thanks Robby Ras image At the suggestion of Brian!